Grinding Gear Games & Tencent Partner to Bring Path of Exile to China
Grinding Gear Games recently announced at the Tencent Interactive Entertainment 2016 Annual Press Conference in Beijing that the two companies will work together to bring critically acclaimed action RPG Path of Exile to players in Mainland China. Tencent is China’s leading provider of Internet value added services, providing unparalleled access and reach for Path of Exile in the world’s largest gaming market.
Path of Exile will be available in simplified Chinese with servers based in China. The Chinese servers will operate within a separate realm that will not be connected to the game’s international realm. Existing Chinese players on Grinding Gear Games servers can opt to continue playing on GGG servers or start playing on the Chinese Tencent servers, whichever they prefer. The first Chinese Alpha test is scheduled to begin in May 2016.
Visit Tencent’s Path of Exile site for additional information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shallow Space: Insurgency Indiegogo Preview
- The RTS scene is not currently awash with stellar titles, but it only operates on a 2D plane. Shallow Space takes the road less traveled.
- Herokon Online: New High-Level Areas & Cursed Cave Now Available
- Developer Silver Style Studios has expanded Herokon Online, adding the Bodir Valley, once ruled by the mysterious priest-kings, and Daspota, t...
- Old School RuneScape Mobile Enters Members' Beta
- Old School RunesScape Mobile is entering their members' beta, and every RuneScape and Old School member is going to get access to it.