F.E.A.R. Online: Now available on Steam
Aeria Games has just released F.E.A.R. Online, the free-to-play horror shooter, on the Steam platform! Brave souls can return to the classic horror series just in time for Halloween.
Fans of the celebrated franchise will be able to engage in new, terrifying experiences within the F.E.A.R. universe. Players can team up with their friends for the game’s Cooperative Story Mode, or take on rival players and deadly monsters on ominous maps in the game’s fast-paced multiplayer mode. With a unique crafting system that allows for making one-of-a-kind weapons, F.E.A.R. Online delivers a thrilling and chilling FPS experience.
Turn down the lights, put on headphones, and get ready to fight. F.E.A.R. Online can be downloaded on Steam via the following link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/223650
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade and Soul CBT 4 Recap - Open PvP and Instance Solos
- Despite my character being low level, I was eager to bust some heads. With that said, I traveled far into the desert to find battle.
- ArenaNet reveals Guild Wars 2 Warrior Elite Specialization
- Today ArenaNet revealed the berserker, the elite specialization for the warrior profession debuting in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- Dying Light: 2 mini assets available for download and viewing
- With the release of Dying Light just 2 weeks away, Techland has released 2 mini assets that will bring players all the bit closer to the deva...