F.E.A.R. Online: Now available on Steam
Aeria Games has just released F.E.A.R. Online, the free-to-play horror shooter, on the Steam platform! Brave souls can return to the classic horror series just in time for Halloween.
Fans of the celebrated franchise will be able to engage in new, terrifying experiences within the F.E.A.R. universe. Players can team up with their friends for the game’s Cooperative Story Mode, or take on rival players and deadly monsters on ominous maps in the game’s fast-paced multiplayer mode. With a unique crafting system that allows for making one-of-a-kind weapons, F.E.A.R. Online delivers a thrilling and chilling FPS experience.
Turn down the lights, put on headphones, and get ready to fight. F.E.A.R. Online can be downloaded on Steam via the following link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/223650
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bandai Namco and CI Games Release Enemy Front
- Bandai Namco announces the retail release of Enemy Front for PC, Xbox, and PlayStation.
- TERA: Fate of Arun Introduces Players to the Mysterious Northern Arun
- En Masse Entertainment is pleased to announce the launch of TERA: Fate of Arun, the first expansion to its award-winning action MMORPG for PC.
- The Defenders of Time Review
- Up until I had heard of Defenders of Time, I was surprised no one had made this idea into a more full-fledged multiplayer experience. I have s...