Grinding Gear Games Launches Path of Exile: Bestiary
Update 3.2.0, “Bestiary” is the next update for Grinding Gear Games’ Path of Exile, available today. It will be available on Xbox One next week, but it’s live on PC today. This update features the new Bestiary Challenge League, in which players compete to hunt and capture nearly 300 of the most dangerous animals of Wraeclast, and then sacrifice their prey to create and augment potent items. Path of Exile continues to be one of the largest online action role-playing games with continual, massive audience growth. Successful launches on the Xbox One and in China have more than doubled the Path of Exile player community since August 2017, with over 3.5 million players having played the game’s 2017 expansion, Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath.
- The Bestiary Challenge League: With a fresh economy and brand-new mechanics, the Bestiary Challenge League is ideal for existing, returning, and brand new players to experience the award-winning gameplay Path of Exile has to offer.
- Capture Dangerous Beasts: Track Wraeclast’s most dangerous animals, weaken them, and capture them to make them your own. There are around 250 regular beasts and 40 legendary beasts to capture.
- Complete your Bestiary: As you capture beasts from across Wraeclast, they are marked in your Bestiary, a permanent record of your progress through this league.
- Populate your Menagerie: Visit and observe the beasts you’ve captured whenever you want, then use them to fuel your Beastcrafting.
- Beastcrafting: Perform the ritual of Sacrifice by Combat at the Blood Altar to create and augment potent items. There are dozens of powerful recipes that require the sacrifice of different combinations of beasts that you have collected.
- New End-Game Foes: Capturing and crafting with the right set of beasts may grant you entrance to difficult spirit boss encounters with powerful unique item rewards.
- Bestiary Sets: The Bestiary League contains four new sets of items based on the powerful spirit beasts. Mix and match them with other items and discover potent new builds.
- The Story Continues: High-level players will be able to challenge The Elder and The Shaper simultaneously, deep in the center of the Atlas of Worlds — the toughest boss encounter in Path of Exile yet!
- New Unique Items: Harness the power of 29 new Unique Items and completing new Prophecies to transform your items to one of 30 new Fated Unique Items.
- New Gems: Discover and build around three new gems including the new skill Spectral Shield Throw and the new support gem Summon Phantasm on Kill.
- Ascendancy Class Revamp: Explore countless new build options with each of our extensively rebalanced Ascendancy Classes.
- And much more: We’ve also added a new quest to Act Ten and have made many other small changes including ongoing performance improvements.
- Available on Xbox One and PC: Path of Exile: Bestiary is coming to PC and Xbox One. They are both, of course, 100% free to play.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hot Dance Party Steps Review
- Like many dance games, Steps uses an arrow system to input steps. However, these are not scrolled and hit on beat like DDR.
- Hand of the Gods: Smite Tactics: Hindu Pantheon Deck
- So, I'm going to start this series and see where it goes! I call it "Topdeck Tutor" or "Topdeck Trainwreck" when Colt...