GRAV One Universe Update Launches Today
GRAV has announced one of its biggest to date since its “Reborn” update in November 2015, One Universe.
The One Universe update aims to unite GRAV players to make it easier to adventure with friends and discover new worlds. All servers will now be linked together, making it possible to explore the game’s universe without server barriers.
The update also introduces many new planets, and removes planet rotation to make it easier to visit other planets without waiting for certain time periods. The game’s chat system has also been expanded to reach across all planets and make custom chat channels. Resource mining has also been equalized and made faster.
Full patch notes are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Begins UI Overhaul Tests
- Gloria Victis has entered the final straight with the massive UI overhaul.
- AirMech Review: New Type of Action RTS
- AirMech Chrome is an action real time strategy (aRTS) by Carbon Games that is played similarly to DOTA. Waves of creeps periodically spawn...
- Heavy Metal Machines Debuts Full Metal Judge
- Today Heavy Metal Machines introduces a deadly new character: Full Metal Judge, aka "The Red Blight."