GRAV One Universe Update Launches Today
GRAV has announced one of its biggest to date since its “Reborn” update in November 2015, One Universe.
The One Universe update aims to unite GRAV players to make it easier to adventure with friends and discover new worlds. All servers will now be linked together, making it possible to explore the game’s universe without server barriers.
The update also introduces many new planets, and removes planet rotation to make it easier to visit other planets without waiting for certain time periods. The game’s chat system has also been expanded to reach across all planets and make custom chat channels. Resource mining has also been equalized and made faster.
Full patch notes are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-: Legitimizing PC Fighters
- Then there are the anime fighting games. King of Fighters, Blazblue, Melty Blood, Guilty Gear; these are way different from their compatriots.
- League of Legends Releases Patch 4.11
- Riot Games has released Patch 4.11 for League of Legends, with a primary theme of equalizing the battles in the jungle.
- Dragon's Prophet Frontier Battlegrounds Revealed
- This week I had the chance to sit in on a private demo of one of the first Frontier Battleground matches in the world of Dragon's Prophet...