GRAV One Universe Update Launches Today
GRAV has announced one of its biggest to date since its “Reborn” update in November 2015, One Universe.
The One Universe update aims to unite GRAV players to make it easier to adventure with friends and discover new worlds. All servers will now be linked together, making it possible to explore the game’s universe without server barriers.
The update also introduces many new planets, and removes planet rotation to make it easier to visit other planets without waiting for certain time periods. The game’s chat system has also been expanded to reach across all planets and make custom chat channels. Resource mining has also been equalized and made faster.
Full patch notes are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales announces open beta delay
- KoramGame has announced that the open beta launch for Spirit Tales has been postponed to May 10. The launch was previously scheduled for April...
- Third Closed Beta Announced For End Of Nations
- Trion Worlds has announced the dates for the third closed beta test of End of Nations.
- Dragon Nest News - Granom Nest Raid Revealed
- Eyedentity Games, publisher of Dragon Nest North America/Oceania, has announced a new raid coming to the game: Granom Nest.