GRAV is a 3D Sci-fi sand box game developed by BitMonster, Inc. and is available on Steam Early Access for PC. In GRAV players can discover and explore a multitude of planets with varying properties and creatures, and the game itself functions much like Minecraft in that it is client-server based. Players choose how they interact with each other as well: either working together as friends or battling against each other to steal the others’ items. As players explore their way across the universe and through the dungeons, they will need to construct bases to defend themselves from the creatures inhabiting the planets they traverse. These bases can be quickly built by using a room-based construction system and can be built on the surface of planets or even in dungeons as protective outposts. Bases, weapons and armor will all need to be crafted from materials that can be harvested from the planet itself or acquired from fallen creatures. A living environment will pose intriguing and dangerous events to players. One moment you might be enjoying the sight of flowers blossoming at night, then soon after you might find dangerous meteors raining down from the sky. GRAV’s living, breathing and procedurally generated worlds are sure to entice and impress those with a yearning to explore the unknown.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 08, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: BitMonster, Inc.
- Publisher: BitMonster, Inc.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Procedurally generated worlds and dungeons.
- +Environmental events.
- +Unique and impressive graphics.
- +Built in VOIP.
- -Still needs some optimization tweaking.
- -Almost too heavily focused on grinding.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i5 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 760 or Equivalent card
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: GRAV is a 3D Sci-fi sand box game developed by BitMonster, Inc. and is available on Steam Early Access for PC. In GRAV players can discover and explore a multitude of planets with varying properties and creatures.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall's First Open Beta Event Begins Today
- Red 5 Studios™ today announced Firefall’s first Open Beta event: Double Crystite Weekend.
- Waren Story Releases
- gplayon has announced they have officially launched their latest MMORPG Waren Story, starting today.
- Camelot Unchained: Recent Pre-Alpha Test Runs Successfully
- Recently, City State Entertainment imitated a pre-alpha test for there upcoming MMORPG: Camelot Unchained, and today, they revealed the result...