RIFT Introduces Steppes of Infinity Conquest PvP Map
Trion has released a new Conquest Map for RIFT this week: Steppes of Infinity.
This map introduces three-way combat with new objectives and options, battling between the forts of Brevo and Antapo for control and victory. For a short time, all Conquest matches will take place on the map to ensure all players are introduced to the map; afterward, Conquests will rotate between Steppes and Stillmoor.
The map comes as RIFT is beginning to preview Update 2.7, which will include four new souls. So far, the new Warrior Soul (Liberator), Cleric Soul (Oracle), and Rogue Soul (Physician) – just unveiled today – have been revealed. Soon the Mage Soul will be revealed, so stay tuned for more RIFT news as 2.7 draws closer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight Retribution: Parity is Coming
- Hardsuit Labs, the new developer for Blacklight Retribution, has announced that the long-awaited release of its parity update.
- Age of Wulin Chapter 8: Uncharted World Will Arrive in March
- Age of Wulin will release a new expansion “Chapter 8: Uncharted World” on 8th March, 2016.
- Warframe Update 11.5 now on PlayStation 4
- Digital Extremes announces the release of update 11.5 for Warframe on PlayStation 4.