RIFT Introduces Steppes of Infinity Conquest PvP Map
Trion has released a new Conquest Map for RIFT this week: Steppes of Infinity.
This map introduces three-way combat with new objectives and options, battling between the forts of Brevo and Antapo for control and victory. For a short time, all Conquest matches will take place on the map to ensure all players are introduced to the map; afterward, Conquests will rotate between Steppes and Stillmoor.
The map comes as RIFT is beginning to preview Update 2.7, which will include four new souls. So far, the new Warrior Soul (Liberator), Cleric Soul (Oracle), and Rogue Soul (Physician) – just unveiled today – have been revealed. Soon the Mage Soul will be revealed, so stay tuned for more RIFT news as 2.7 draws closer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NTales opens the Winter Wonderland Event
- he cute NTales: Child of Destiny reveals a new event, entitled NTales Winter Wonderland. A white Christmas overwhelms the game!
- Marvel Heroes 2016 Civil War Update Released
- Marvel Heroes 2016 announces new content inspired by the U.S. theatrical release of Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War, now in theaters.
- New RaiderZ Video Highlights Goblin Gollem
- With the closed beta just five days away, Perfect World Entertainment has released a new video for RaiderZ.