Goliath Summertime Gnarkness DLC Available Today
Octopus Tree, a new publisher focused on bringing exceptional indie titles to gamers worldwide, announced today the release of the first DLC expansion for their award-winning premiere action title, Goliath.
Goliath: Summertime Gnarkness is now available for free to everyone who already owns Goliath. This new DLC expansion will add even more gameplay to the already amazing action-adventure game about building robots from sticks and stones to clobber giant enemies.
“We are very excited to release the first DLC for Goliath today,” said Jeremy Zoss, Marketing Manager for Octopus Tree. “The development team has done a great job listening to the community and making fixes and improvements, but Summertime Gnarkness represents the first time we’ve been able to add a major gameplay expansion. We think fans will love the new gameplay opportunities this DLC has to offer!”
Goliath: Summertime Gnarkness Features:
- Get Tough: New challenging content designed for Level 30+ players!
- New Goliaths: Four new Goliath types that are more powerful and faster than you’ve seen so far.
- Epic Goliath Heads: Four new Epic Goliath Heads that add more variety and power to your Goliaths. Add the Epic Heads of Great heroes to your machines and watch your enemies tremble.
- Epic Weapons: Take on the toughest enemies by equipping one-of-a-kind Epic weapons, each loaded with special bonuses and abilities.
- The Gnarks’ Arena: Take on tough new challenges designed only for experienced warriors. Participate in the roughest tournament in the history of the World of Shards by battling even more powerful versions of the game’s bosses!
- Dungeon of The Apocalypse: Do you dare journey into the most challenging dungeon of them all? Prevent the end of the world or die trying.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Patch 25.05 Introduces Six Solo Dungeons and More
- A recap of TERA's latest patch, 25.05, includes new solo dungeons, battleground changes, and more.
- Forge of Empires Introduces New 'Tomorrow' Era
- The German developer InnoGames, has just introduced a new period to its strategic online game Forge of Empires: The Tomorrow Era.
- Hearthstone: Goblins Vs Gnomes Review
- Goblins vs. Gnomes came out in an interesting way at least, debuting as an Arena-Only event. People who participated got to try a free arena m