Goliath is a 3rd person survival action game featuring a customizable and protective giant mech.
Battle for your life in an unforgiving environment filled with deadly creatures and human civilizations from throughout the eras.
►Simply Savage: Struggle to find or craft the basic essentials necessary to make it to the next day.
►Evolutionary: Pilot a giant robot and punch annoying enemies in the face!
►Knock Knock: Take advantage of the unstable political climate for your own person gain.
►Bring an Umbrella: Adapt to new situations and problems implemented by the seamless weather system.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 12, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Whalebox Studio
- Publisher: Viva Media
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Nice Time Sink
- +Pleasant Visuals
- +Aggressive Enemy-Level Scaling (Appropriately difficult content at all times)
- -Lack of Finer Polish
- +Aggressive Enemy-Level Scaling (Stale engagements)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo/AMD Athlon x2 6400 1.6GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: nVidia 8800 GT/AMD 4670 1GB VRAM+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Goliath is a 3rd person survival action game featuring a customizable and protective giant mech.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies’ Public Open Beta Date Announced
- Today, Nexon Europe is pleased to announce the launching plan for the highly anticipated free-to-play Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, as the St...