Ghostbusters World Launches Worldwide on Android and iOS
Ghostbusters World lets players fulfill their childhood dreams of joining up with the Ghostbusters team, and is live on mobile. Walk in the footsteps of Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, and Winston Zeddmore, by strapping on their own proton pack and going out on ghost patrol. Neighborhoods are filled with ghosts, and it’s up to you to take care of business in this AR Mobile Game. here are hundreds of ghosts—including favorites from the films, TV shows, comic books, theme parks, and video games—that you can capture in the real world and then utilize in teams to battle in the ghost dimension. All manners of playstyle will find something to enjoy in this exciting Ghostbusters mobile game.
Features of Ghostbusters World:
Bust Ghosts in Your Neighborhood: Go out and capture ghosts appearing all over the real world with stunningly realistic ghostbusting action made possible through Google’s ARCore and Apple’s ARKit technology.
Don’t Cross the Streams: Take on massive bosses like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man with up to four other players in co-op raid action!
Go Solo: Enjoy a single player story campaign written and illustrated by the minds behind the beloved IDW comic book series.
Get Your Ghosts Going: Assemble and upgrade your very own ghost squad and face off in asynchronous PVP team battles against other Ghostbusters.
Gear Up: Upgrade your equipment, get perks, and purchase new gear to take down bigger and better ghosts—fast.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grimoire Alpha Press Preview
- Teams of mages will group together and unleash their infinite power against one another, devastating everything in their paths.
- SMITE Hachiman Review: War, War Never Changes
- The first thing I read for SMITE was “Hachiman is a poor man’s Rama”, which is probably the most ludicrous thing I’ve read today.
- Infestation: Survivor Stories Surpasses One Million Users
- P Productions, a leading publisher of massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs), announced today that more than 1.3 million players worldwide...