Gamania Announces Core Blaze: The VIP Experience
Gamania Digital Entertainment (publishers of Bright Shadow, Lucent Heart, and Divina) have revealed a new private event to showcase Core Blaze.
A special gameplay demo was created for the invitation-only VIP Experience, which will take place on June 7th at loftSEVEN in Los Angeles. The preview will let the press see new content, instances, and missions in the changing weather and situational gameplay of Core Blaze. The demo is a result of the positive feedback from the US and European press after seeing Core Blaze in Taiwan at the Gamania Game Show, which encouraged Gamania to push for an English-language version.
To get a glimpse of what we saw in Taiwan, check out our Core Blaze Preview from GGS 2011.
Core Blaze: The VIP Experience
Gamania Announces Core Blaze: The VIP Experience, Thursday, June 7th
Articles You May Enjoy
- GamesCampus Announces Ecol Tactics Online
- GamesCampus has announced their first browser-based title, Ecol Tactics Online.
- Project Blackout celebrates first anniversary
- Project Blackout is celebrating its first anniversary, with a series of special events for players at all levels.
- Hearthstone: Mammoth Sized Changes Incoming
- The year of the Mammoth is underway and the our boys at Blizzard have some big changes incoming.