Gamania Announces Core Blaze: The VIP Experience
Gamania Digital Entertainment (publishers of Bright Shadow, Lucent Heart, and Divina) have revealed a new private event to showcase Core Blaze.
A special gameplay demo was created for the invitation-only VIP Experience, which will take place on June 7th at loftSEVEN in Los Angeles. The preview will let the press see new content, instances, and missions in the changing weather and situational gameplay of Core Blaze. The demo is a result of the positive feedback from the US and European press after seeing Core Blaze in Taiwan at the Gamania Game Show, which encouraged Gamania to push for an English-language version.
To get a glimpse of what we saw in Taiwan, check out our Core Blaze Preview from GGS 2011.
Core Blaze: The VIP Experience
Gamania Announces Core Blaze: The VIP Experience, Thursday, June 7th
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Launches New Tanks from Battle of Prokhorovka
- Gaijin Entertainment, developer and publisher of multi-platform video games and winner of numerous industry awards, announced new ground force...
- Dragon Heroes Review
- Dragon Heroes isn’t as different as you might think from other popular mobile games, but its core gameplay is exactly what you could want.
- Pockie Ninja celebrating one year anniversary
- Pockie Ninja is preparing to celebrate its first year anniversary with a series of events for its players.