Deathtrap Out Now on Steam Early Access
Deathtrap Early Access is finally out on Steam for $19.99. Come and take part in the development, grab the Sorceress’s staff, dive into the campaign and use the map editor to create and share your own ideas of a deadly maze. The game will be updated every other week with new content so you’ll never get bored.
“We believe that Early Access allows us to make Deathtrap the best possible game it can be – with the help of the players.” – says Zoltán Pozsonyi, Producer of Deathtrap. “This is our first game to feature user-generated content, so we’d like to ask for your assistance.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- More Druid class info revealed for Dungeons and Dragons Online
- Turbine has revealed more information about the druid class, arriving in Dungeons and Dragons Online with the Menace of the Underdark expansio...
- Runes of Magic Chapter III: The Elder Kingdoms Now Live
- Runes of Magic Chapter III: The Elder Kingdoms officially launches. The level cap has been raised and new content has been added to the game.
- Chain Chronicle Gets More Epic With New Seafaring Expansion
- Chain Chronicle has set sail with a huge expansion called Version 2, and is available right now for iOS and Android devices.