Deathtrap Out Now on Steam Early Access
Deathtrap Early Access is finally out on Steam for $19.99. Come and take part in the development, grab the Sorceress’s staff, dive into the campaign and use the map editor to create and share your own ideas of a deadly maze. The game will be updated every other week with new content so you’ll never get bored.
“We believe that Early Access allows us to make Deathtrap the best possible game it can be – with the help of the players.” – says Zoltán Pozsonyi, Producer of Deathtrap. “This is our first game to feature user-generated content, so we’d like to ask for your assistance.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- En Masse Releases TERA Rewards Program
- As a player progressing through the tiers, new and improved items will become available, along with other bonuses!
- Zomber Squad Guide: Hero System
- In Zomber Squad, Heroes are the key to battle victory. You can hardly play the game well if you don't know your Heroes very well. Today, ...
- Star Trek Alien Domain: Sets Closed Beta Date
- GameSamba, in conjunction with CBS Interactive and development partner NGames, today announced that the closed beta test for the upcoming free...