Deathtrap Out Now on Steam Early Access
Deathtrap Early Access is finally out on Steam for $19.99. Come and take part in the development, grab the Sorceress’s staff, dive into the campaign and use the map editor to create and share your own ideas of a deadly maze. The game will be updated every other week with new content so you’ll never get bored.
“We believe that Early Access allows us to make Deathtrap the best possible game it can be – with the help of the players.” – says Zoltán Pozsonyi, Producer of Deathtrap. “This is our first game to feature user-generated content, so we’d like to ask for your assistance.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Player-Designed Fellows Debut in Silkroad Online
- Joymax has announced that three new player-designed Fellows have been added today to Silkroad Online.
- Cross-Platform MMORPG Villagers and Heroes Announces New Server for iOS Release
- With the iOS port of Villagers and Heroes well on the way, Mad Otter Games announced a new server to coincide with the release.
- SMITE Oceanic Servers Now Live
- Hi-Rez Studios, developer of free-to-play SMITE, the mythology-themed third-person action game played by over 5 million people, today announ...