Galactic Civilizations III Alpha – Ship Designer Now Live
Galactic Civilizations III has launched its ship designer today for alpha players.
Create the ship of your dreams with tools that let you select, attach, scale, and rotate hundreds of parts, create templates, and more. The shipyard is, like other areas of the game, still in development and so is currently missing some features like particle effects and custom parts.
Today’s patch also addresses some bugs and issues. You can read the full notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Releases New Tutorial Video
- Developer of SMITE, Hi-Rez Studios, has released a new video offering a tutorial for SMITE gameplay.
- Wakfu Free to Play Launch Coming September 18
- Wakfu's free-to-play version has been in beta testing on Steam, and is soon preparing for its final official launch on September 18.
- Dragonbone Dynasty Entering Open Alpha
- Global games publisher R2Games is launching its latest browser MMORPG title, Dragonbone Dynasty.