Galactic Civilizations III Alpha – Ship Designer Now Live
Galactic Civilizations III has launched its ship designer today for alpha players.
Create the ship of your dreams with tools that let you select, attach, scale, and rotate hundreds of parts, create templates, and more. The shipyard is, like other areas of the game, still in development and so is currently missing some features like particle effects and custom parts.
Today’s patch also addresses some bugs and issues. You can read the full notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Alpha Progress Interview
- It's been over a week now since backers like myself gained access into the official alpha testing of Camelot Unchained, Mark Jacobs ambit...
- Das Tal Gets Increased Funding
- The full production budget has now surpassed €300,000.
- Skyforge Review
- SkyForge uses a limited action set control scheme similar to games like Guild Wars 2 or Wildstar: WASD for movement, LMB/RMB for basics...