Galactic Civilizations III Alpha – Ship Designer Now Live
Galactic Civilizations III has launched its ship designer today for alpha players.
Create the ship of your dreams with tools that let you select, attach, scale, and rotate hundreds of parts, create templates, and more. The shipyard is, like other areas of the game, still in development and so is currently missing some features like particle effects and custom parts.
Today’s patch also addresses some bugs and issues. You can read the full notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echoes of Eridu Livestream and AMA Tonight (5/5)
- Batterystaple Games will be hosting a livestream and Reddit AMA tonight, showcasing the gameplay and fielding questions about Echoes of Eridu.
- E3 2014 Recap - Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade!
- While the concepts of Eternal Crusade are fascinating, the 1,000 player battles on one massive server are ambitious, and the factions within f...
- Ankama Games & Gumi Inc to enter mobile game partnership
- Ankama Games and Gumi Inc. today announced that they have entered into a strategic partnership focused on mobile gaming.