TERA: Rising Opens Game For Free
En Masse Entertainment announced today’s launch of TERA: Rising, the next step for the award-winning MMORPG that makes it available for play without cost throughout North America.
The launch introduces new content, including the Crucible of Flame, a multi-level dungeon; and a new three-versus-three battle arena. Two new game servers, one PvE and one PvP, also launch today if players are interested in starting on a new community.
New, unpaid players start as a “Standard” status player, with no level cap or content restrictions; players who purchased the game gain permanent “Founder” status with special privileges. Elite status is available for advanced players who wish to support the game monetarily and up their gameplay experience.
“TERA: Rising ushers in a new era in Action MMO gaming where players can dive into a deep MMO with the best action combat in the genre without having to pay a dime,” said Chris Lee, CEO of En Masse Entertainment. “The feedback so far has been overwhelmingly positive and our community is eager to greet a new wave of gamers checking out TERA for the first time. The brand new content is going to be engaging for both the new and existing players alike – creating a fun and dynamic environment we haven’t seen before in TERA.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Launches Official Weekly Manga
- Red 5 Studios has officially launched Firefall's official manga series, Firefall Affinity.
- Crush Your Enemies Game Review
- Read the title: CRUSH. YOUR. ENEMIES. You are Spartans, Barbarians, Badasses.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Releases The Battle of Odessen
- Bioware and Lucasfilm released the climatic chapter "The Battle of Odessen" in Star Wars: The Old Republic.