Soul Guardians: Age of Midgard Now Available Exclusively on Google Play
ZQGame a publisher of high-quality mobile games, today announced the global release of the anime-inspired, action-RPG, Soul Guardians: Age of Midgard.
Soul Guardians takes a fresh approach to the Action Role Playing Game genre (ARPG) by adding elements of card collecting where players can evolve and fuse the Soul Arts Cards, constructing high-powered attacks for characters to pulverize enemies with.
“Whether you’re into fighting games, an RPG enthusiast, or even a casual gamer looking for something that’s just fun and easy to pick-up, Soul Guardians has it covered,” said John Hwang, Director of Publishing for ZQGame. “We’re also steamrolling ahead of our production schedule and plan to release the iOS version in about a month’s time.”
Soul Guardians: Age of Midgard joins the ranks of ZQGame’s catalog of titles including recently released card battle RPG, Pocket Knights, already available for both Android and iOS devices.
Available in the Google Play Store: http://bit.ly/ZQsoulG
Articles You May Enjoy
- MicroVolts launches Spectate Update
- Rock Hippo's MicroVolts has launched the Spectate Update today.
- Warface hits records in Russia
- Mail.Ru's Warface - currently in testing in the Western market - is setting records already in Russia.
- Ship of Heroes Reveals the Lore of 'Meltdown'
- The next Alpha activity in Ship of Heroes is on the way in early August 2018, which will be a login test for their supporters.