Soul Guardians: Age of Midgard Now Available Exclusively on Google Play
ZQGame a publisher of high-quality mobile games, today announced the global release of the anime-inspired, action-RPG, Soul Guardians: Age of Midgard.
Soul Guardians takes a fresh approach to the Action Role Playing Game genre (ARPG) by adding elements of card collecting where players can evolve and fuse the Soul Arts Cards, constructing high-powered attacks for characters to pulverize enemies with.
“Whether you’re into fighting games, an RPG enthusiast, or even a casual gamer looking for something that’s just fun and easy to pick-up, Soul Guardians has it covered,” said John Hwang, Director of Publishing for ZQGame. “We’re also steamrolling ahead of our production schedule and plan to release the iOS version in about a month’s time.”
Soul Guardians: Age of Midgard joins the ranks of ZQGame’s catalog of titles including recently released card battle RPG, Pocket Knights, already available for both Android and iOS devices.
Available in the Google Play Store: http://bit.ly/ZQsoulG
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gamebox’s New Game General War: Memories Launches
- The new MMO General War: Memories has announced the launch of its first server, Blitz. An intense World War II is breaking out online, and com...
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (5/23): Dungeon Crawler Brawler Day
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- SMITE Patch 4.7 Ganesh Livestream Recap
- Today's patch features the official Ganesh reveal and information about the Summer Rewards and Split Pass.