Forge of Empires Enters Industrial Age
InnoGames launched the eighth era to be introduced to the popular online game, Forge of Empires, today. The Industrial Age takes players past the Colonial Age, and further into the future, bringing with it modern chemistry, hygiene and railways for fast transportation. Also joining the period is a continent map of The New World – complete with eight provinces waiting to be conquered.
Players will find the age’s modern ballistics and bullets to be useful on the battle fields of Forge of Empires, as well as its powerful Howitzers. Two Great Buildings are ready to be built in cities, representing important architecture from the time period: Royal Albert Hall and the U.S. Capitol Building in Washington. Like past Great Buildings, these can only be built in cooperation with other players, but offer valuable goods and production bonuses.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul Of Guardian Introducing Cross-Server Battles
- Soul of Guardian has announced a new PvP update.
- Puzzle & Dragons Announces Sword Art Online Collaboration
- GungHo Online announced that starting today, an awesome collaboration has begun with the anime Sword Art Online in Puzzle & Dragons.
- Pockie Pirates Reveals Classes And New Trailer
- The four classes of Pockie Pirates have been revealed by NGames.