Forge of Empires Enters Industrial Age
InnoGames launched the eighth era to be introduced to the popular online game, Forge of Empires, today. The Industrial Age takes players past the Colonial Age, and further into the future, bringing with it modern chemistry, hygiene and railways for fast transportation. Also joining the period is a continent map of The New World – complete with eight provinces waiting to be conquered.
Players will find the age’s modern ballistics and bullets to be useful on the battle fields of Forge of Empires, as well as its powerful Howitzers. Two Great Buildings are ready to be built in cities, representing important architecture from the time period: Royal Albert Hall and the U.S. Capitol Building in Washington. Like past Great Buildings, these can only be built in cooperation with other players, but offer valuable goods and production bonuses.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soviet Dream Machines Event for World of Tanks Consoles Begins in May
- Starting May 1st, 2018, the "Soviet Dream Machines" event will begin for World of Tanks Console, lasting for the whole month.
- Gloria Victis Begins UI Overhaul Tests
- Gloria Victis has entered the final straight with the massive UI overhaul.
- Block N Load: Old School Nigel Detention Now Available
- Block N Load, the online multiplayer shooter from Jagex, has introduced a new skin for the character of Nigel. The hero’s youthful makeover ...