Battle of the Immortals website & closed beta registration open
Battle of the Immortals, a new game from Perfect World Entertainment – who also makes Perfect World, Kung Foo!, Ether Saga Online, and Jade Dynasty – now has an official site at http://boi.perfectworld.com/. The company is also taking closed beta registrations for the game.
The site offers a trailer, screenshots, concept art, forums, and some basic game information.
Battle of the Immortals will feature:
– Battle of the Immortals is a 2.5D Action MMORPG
– The story of BoI incorporates Eastern and Western culture, ranging from Norse Mythology to the Qin Dynasty.
– 5 Classes, each with their own unique skill sets and equipment.
– Zodiac System, empower your character according to their birth date.
– Auto-Navigation Quest System, progress easily without having look up quest information.
– Soul Gear System, unique sets of armor and gear for each class that grow and change as players use them.
– Hardcore PvP. Battle other players within a deep and detailed ranking system.
– Hardcore PvE. Battle against players within dungeons for the right to take down epic bosses.
– PvE Timetrials. Race against other groups and guilds to kill bosses, the group with the fastest time gains access to even greater challenges.
– Pet System. Collect a wide variety of pets ranging from cute animals to devastating monsters.
– Mount System. Ride upon giant beasts in order to shorten your travels, players can even fight while riding!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tap! Captain Star Launches From Nanoo Company on Mobile
- Nanoo Company is proud to announce their first game from a Japanese developer (Marumittu), called Tap! Captain Star.
- New cloud-based service coming to Stardock game titles
- Stardock announced today the addition of Adrian Luff as its new director of platform architecture. Luff, who oversaw Battle.net’s growth fro...
- War Thunder 2013 Full Review
- War Thunder offers a very interactive gameplay that requires a player to stay alert in order to stay alive on the battlefield.