Eldevin: Now approved on Steam Greenlight
Eldevin has just been Greenlit and the team are hard at work to get a number of key features ready for the launch. These include improved performance, better viewing angles and the downloadable client.
Eldevin features hundreds of hours of content as well as 14 gathering and crafting professions and several thousand items. Players can take on one of six unique roles — Templar, Warrior, Assassin, Ranger, Mage, and Prophet — but are completely free to mix and match in a classless system of abilities and talents. Adventurers can play solo, participate in group dungeons, and engage in exciting survival challenges. Optional open-world player-versus-player (PvP) combat and competitive game modes like Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and Domination extend the experience.
Earlier this year Eldevin released its first completely free expansion, ‘A Tale of Sands and Shards’. This expansion features free and unlimited access to over 200 new quests, 2 new dungeons, over 10 new item sets to collect, many new realms, over 50 new crafting recipes and an increased level and skill cap of 45. With work on the second expansion already under way as well as with new PvP content and other features taken from player suggestions there is no better time to try out Eldevin.
For more info, visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=213770724
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Enters Closed Beta on Xbox One
- SMITE Enters Closed Beta on Xbox One - Closed beta testing phase now going strong on Xbox One
- League of Angels II Welcomes Spectral Tiger Mount
- League of Angels II has announced the upcoming arrival of a new mount, the Spectral Tiger.
- Albion Online Launches on PC, Mac, and Linux
- Today marks the official launch of Albion Online into the world!