Eldevin: Now approved on Steam Greenlight
Eldevin has just been Greenlit and the team are hard at work to get a number of key features ready for the launch. These include improved performance, better viewing angles and the downloadable client.
Eldevin features hundreds of hours of content as well as 14 gathering and crafting professions and several thousand items. Players can take on one of six unique roles — Templar, Warrior, Assassin, Ranger, Mage, and Prophet — but are completely free to mix and match in a classless system of abilities and talents. Adventurers can play solo, participate in group dungeons, and engage in exciting survival challenges. Optional open-world player-versus-player (PvP) combat and competitive game modes like Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and Domination extend the experience.
Earlier this year Eldevin released its first completely free expansion, ‘A Tale of Sands and Shards’. This expansion features free and unlimited access to over 200 new quests, 2 new dungeons, over 10 new item sets to collect, many new realms, over 50 new crafting recipes and an increased level and skill cap of 45. With work on the second expansion already under way as well as with new PvP content and other features taken from player suggestions there is no better time to try out Eldevin.
For more info, visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=213770724
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlerite Royale Release Date Revealed
- Stunlock Studios are proud to announce that the Steam Early Access of Battlerite Royale is scheduled for September 26th.
- Tribal Wars Begins Summer Games Registration
- InnoGames has opened the registration for the next Tribal Wars tournament: the Tribal Wars Summer Games.
- Runescape Bonus XP Weekend to Start on Friday
- Runescape has announced a bonus XP weekend to start on Friday, March 16. It will end on Monday, March 19.