8BitMMO adds Music from Chiptune Legends
Archive Entertainment is excited to announce that 8BitMMO now has in-game music! Over 82 minutes of excellent chiptune music is now in-game for players to enjoy. Renowned chiptune musicians Danimal Cannon, Zef, PROTODOME, and Honin Myo Audio have agreed for selected songs from six of their albums to be included.
The music is divided into three randomized playlists which are contextually played based on the area the player is in. Town areas play relaxed songs, Wilderness areas play adventurous tracks, and PVP/PVE areas play actionful combat music. And when players level-up, there’s a special track for that too.
If a user enjoys a song, they can get more information about the song through an in-game widget and visit the musician’s website.
Players can get the game now via Steam for free, or at http://8bitmmo.net. More information on the new music in 8BitMMO can be found on the development blog at http://blog.8bitmmo.net/2014/02/8bitmmo-now-has-music/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celtic Heroes “Destiny” Engine Debuts on iOS
- One Thumb Mobile, creator of the mobile 3D MMO Celtic Heroes, will celebrate the holidays with not one but two gifts.
- Skylanders Ring of Heroes Launches Worldwide on iOS and Android
- Based on Activision's established and well-known IP, Skylanders, comes Skylanders Ring of Heroes from Com2uS.
- New Event, Upgrades, and Tournament in GTArcade's League of Angels
- GTArcade announces a new group buy event, hero and mount upgrades, and a cross-server tournament for League of Angels.