8BitMMO adds Music from Chiptune Legends
Archive Entertainment is excited to announce that 8BitMMO now has in-game music! Over 82 minutes of excellent chiptune music is now in-game for players to enjoy. Renowned chiptune musicians Danimal Cannon, Zef, PROTODOME, and Honin Myo Audio have agreed for selected songs from six of their albums to be included.
The music is divided into three randomized playlists which are contextually played based on the area the player is in. Town areas play relaxed songs, Wilderness areas play adventurous tracks, and PVP/PVE areas play actionful combat music. And when players level-up, there’s a special track for that too.
If a user enjoys a song, they can get more information about the song through an in-game widget and visit the musician’s website.
Players can get the game now via Steam for free, or at http://8bitmmo.net. More information on the new music in 8BitMMO can be found on the development blog at http://blog.8bitmmo.net/2014/02/8bitmmo-now-has-music/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chrono Wars introduces the Dragon Arm
- Along with its recent server launch of S6 “Continuum”, Chrono Wars: Light of Darkness has introduced the Dragon Arm system.
- Final Fantasy XI December Version Update Continues Adoulin Lore
- Square Enix, Inc. announced today that at 1:00 p.m. (Pacific) the December version update for FINAL FANTASY® XI will go live.
- Guild Wars 2: New evil arises for 'Entanglement' story
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “Entanglement,” the newest update to the ongoing saga in the Liv...