Flyff’s Latest Expansion ‘Turning Point – Part 2’ Is Live in Europe and North America
Webzen is proud to announce that Flyff – Fly for Fun is launching its latest expansion, ‘Turning Point – Part 2’ in NA/Europe. This brings with it content in English, French, and German. The expansion introduces Mars Mine, which is under siege by tree-like creatures. The “Depressed Naiphins” need the help of only the bravest heroes to find their way out. This dungeon features new armor, weapons, and gems to make it the premier choice for high-level players. This second and last chapter of the “Turning Point” saga also frees characters from level-cap restrictions by adding 15 additional levels (from 155 to 170), starting an exciting race for the fastest-leveling player in Madrigal. New Guild War rewards were added in this update, with 2 new cloaks timed to 7 days. This change will turn Guild Wars into a recurrent and more competitive event: winning guilds will need to prove themselves on a weekly basis to keep the most powerful cloak in the game.
Webzen has confirmed that the developers will be working on this content update constantly during the year, and that additional patches will bring more and more features in the coming months. With this news, the Flyff team believes it is indeed a true “Turning Point” for the future of the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Defiance 2050 Valor Program Rewards Current Players
- Trion Worlds has now implemented a Valor Program for the upcoming Defiance 2050, a sci-fi shooter set in the 'Defiance' universe.
- Infinite Crisis Champion Profile: Shazam
- A new champion profile for Infinite Crisis has been released today, featuring Shazam!
- Dauntless Adds Ranged Combat Style and Dark Harvest Event
- Phoenix Labs released their latest update for Dauntless today, which heralds a brand new weapon/attack style: The ranged Ostian Repeaters.