Flyff’s Latest Expansion ‘Turning Point – Part 2’ Is Live in Europe and North America
Webzen is proud to announce that Flyff – Fly for Fun is launching its latest expansion, ‘Turning Point – Part 2’ in NA/Europe. This brings with it content in English, French, and German. The expansion introduces Mars Mine, which is under siege by tree-like creatures. The “Depressed Naiphins” need the help of only the bravest heroes to find their way out. This dungeon features new armor, weapons, and gems to make it the premier choice for high-level players. This second and last chapter of the “Turning Point” saga also frees characters from level-cap restrictions by adding 15 additional levels (from 155 to 170), starting an exciting race for the fastest-leveling player in Madrigal. New Guild War rewards were added in this update, with 2 new cloaks timed to 7 days. This change will turn Guild Wars into a recurrent and more competitive event: winning guilds will need to prove themselves on a weekly basis to keep the most powerful cloak in the game.
Webzen has confirmed that the developers will be working on this content update constantly during the year, and that additional patches will bring more and more features in the coming months. With this news, the Flyff team believes it is indeed a true “Turning Point” for the future of the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargame Red Dragon: Launch Trailer Today, Game Launch Tomorrow
- Eugen Systems announces Wargame: Red Dragon's launch trailer a day ahead of official launch.
- League of Angels II Closed Beta Begins March 24
- GTArcade is happy to announce that closed beta testing for League of Angels II is set to start on March 24th.
- War Thunder Goes Mobile via Connected Devices on OnLive CloudLift
- Gaijin Entertainment and OnLive have announced that War Thunder is now available via OnLive® Game Service.