Firefall Unlocks the Melding This Year at Gamescom 2013
Red 5 Studios™ today released a brand new gameplay trailer for Firefall to accompany the announcement that players can visit Firefall live at Gamescom 2013 in Cologne, Germany. Currently in its first stage of Open Beta testing, Firefall delivers unique skill-based vertical combat in a futuristic sci-fi universe. This year at Gamescom Red 5 will discuss ongoing plans to push back the melding and unlock Firefall’s world, featuring its latest dynamic events and three new “melding pockets”, the upcoming Gamescom milestone and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOTA 2: Largest tourney event being held in New York
- ESL, the world's largest, independent eSports brand, is proud to announce their next groundbreaking Dota 2 tournament will be held in The...
- Farming Arrives In Fallen Earth
- In the wake of the last PvE update, 2.6 brings Farming-related content to the Wasteland.
- Elvenar: Closed Beta Now Underway
- Today, InnoGames launched the closed beta of its online fantasy game Elvenar. The strategic city builder will start with a moderate number of ...