Firefall Unlocks the Melding This Year at Gamescom 2013
Red 5 Studios™ today released a brand new gameplay trailer for Firefall to accompany the announcement that players can visit Firefall live at Gamescom 2013 in Cologne, Germany. Currently in its first stage of Open Beta testing, Firefall delivers unique skill-based vertical combat in a futuristic sci-fi universe. This year at Gamescom Red 5 will discuss ongoing plans to push back the melding and unlock Firefall’s world, featuring its latest dynamic events and three new “melding pockets”, the upcoming Gamescom milestone and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- QuakeCon 2015 Official Tournament and QuakeCon Trials Lineup Announced
- QuakeCon brings together some of the greatest players in the world to compete in the Quake Live Tri-Master Tournament sponsored by Intel.
- Guild Wars 2 Releases Latest Feature Pack
- NCSOFT® and ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released its “September 2014 Feature Pack,&qu...
- Cross Fire releases July Update
- Cross Fire's July update is now live, adding a new map, two weapons, and a new feature.