Firefall Unlocks the Melding This Year at Gamescom 2013
Red 5 Studios™ today released a brand new gameplay trailer for Firefall to accompany the announcement that players can visit Firefall live at Gamescom 2013 in Cologne, Germany. Currently in its first stage of Open Beta testing, Firefall delivers unique skill-based vertical combat in a futuristic sci-fi universe. This year at Gamescom Red 5 will discuss ongoing plans to push back the melding and unlock Firefall’s world, featuring its latest dynamic events and three new “melding pockets”, the upcoming Gamescom milestone and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (8/29): Fistful of Frags & Strife
- Watch JamesBl0nde stream live every Friday on twitch!
- WoT: X360 Edition - Red Steel Rain Update Coming August 12th
- Wargaming is preparing to launch Red Steel Rain, an exciting content update for its console multiplayer tank warfare game, World of Tanks: Xbo...
- Webzen and gPotato to be merged into one gaming portal
- WEBZEN has just revealed their upcoming changes to their game portals. Millions of players will be able to play together with unified services...