Firefall Unlocks the Melding This Year at Gamescom 2013
Red 5 Studios™ today released a brand new gameplay trailer for Firefall to accompany the announcement that players can visit Firefall live at Gamescom 2013 in Cologne, Germany. Currently in its first stage of Open Beta testing, Firefall delivers unique skill-based vertical combat in a futuristic sci-fi universe. This year at Gamescom Red 5 will discuss ongoing plans to push back the melding and unlock Firefall’s world, featuring its latest dynamic events and three new “melding pockets”, the upcoming Gamescom milestone and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Quantum Rush - Race Against the Dev Team Event
- The developers of Quantum Rush - the futuristic online racing game currently in closed beta - invites all beta testers to a special racing eve...
- Chasms of Corruption LitRPG Duology Now Complete
- The sequel to Warlock: Reign of Blood, Executioner: Reign of Blood, is now available on Amazon Kindle.
- Microvolts Releases a Hot Summer Update
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Heatwave – for their popular free-to-play cartoon-style thir...