Aeria Games Announces F.E.A.R. Online
Aeria Games is proud to announce that the acclaimed F.E.A.R. franchise is back with a vengeance! We’re giving you the early scoop on the news that Aeria is publishing the multiplayer-focused F.E.A.R. Online, featuring both intense team-based FPS competition as well as terrifying co-op play.
F.E.A.R. Online is the latest installment in the popular F.E.A.R. franchise of horror FPS games, with a strong multiplayer focus. Fans of the series will welcome a return to the hardcore shooting action now accessible to a large and active community of online players.
F.E.A.R. Online also delves deeper into the mysterious events surrounding F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin and the tortured series antagonist Alma Wade. Players must rely on each other to survive as they discover the fate of the F.E.A.R. team.
The struggle between Armacham Technology Corporation and the elite F.E.A.R. soldiers continues across several competitive team modes and more than ten maps in gruesome, hair-raising locations. Fan-favorite modes such as Soul King from past F.E.A.R. titles also make a return.
As players continue to battle they will take advantage of an extensive upgrade system to keep their weapons and gear in the best shape possible in order to combat ruthless enemy players—as well as the terrible horrors lurking in the dark…
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eldevin 1st Expansion Arrives April 3rd
- Hunted Cow Studios has just announced the highly anticipated expansion for their award-winning browser game, Eldevin.
- Wizardry Online - The Quest for Revival
- While this game may be tedious and grindy at times, the payoff is very rewarding and encourages a strong sense of community.
- Eudemons bonus experience quests return for New Year
- Eudemons Online will re-release its 5x and 8x experience quests for a limited time at the beginning of the New Year.