Final Fantasy XIV’s Patch 4.4 ‘Prelude in Violet’ is Live
Get ready, Warriors of Light! Final Fantasy XIV‘s latest update is here, 4.4 – “Prelude in Violet”. It brings with it hours of new content, now that Garlean-controlled areas have been liberated. What awaits the Garlean forces and the Alliance? Get to the adventure and find out! The end of the Omega Raid comes in this update, “Omega: Alphascape”. There is also a new Trial, two new dungeons. There are also new side quests and main story missions aplenty in 4.4. If that weren’t enough, it’s closing in on Final Fantasy Fan Festival time!
Fans can also look forward to an exciting season of FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Fan Festivals all over the world. North America will kick off the tour on November 16-17, 2018 in Las Vegas, followed by the European Fan Festival on February 2-3, 2019 at the La Grande Halle de La Villette in Paris, and ending with the Tokyo Fan Festival on March 23-24, 2019.
Patch 4.4 Features:
- New Main Scenario Quests
- New Sidequests – The Four Lords and Even Further Hildibrand Adventures
- New Dungeons – The Burn and Saint Mocianne’s Arboretum (Hard)
- New Trial – Hells’ Kier (Suzaku)
- New Raid – Omega: Alphascape
- Gathering and Crafting Updates – New Recipes
- Housing Updates – Addition of the Mannequin indoor furnishing
- Expansion of The Lost Canals of Uznair – The Treasure Hunting instance
- Battle System and PvP Updates, New Gold Saucer Content, Added Group Pose Functionality, and more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV 5.1 Patch Notes
- The first super-serious update is on the way for Final Fantasy XIV, and with it comes an absolute mountain of content.
- Warframe Xbox One and PS4 Get Performance Update and More
- Digital Extremes launched a major new update to its top downloaded Free-to-Play console hit Warframe® today.
- Episode Two of Mabinogi's The Saga: Iria Now Live
- In episode two of The Saga, “Hero’s Return: The Trap” players meets up with Millia, who is distraught and furious with them for abandoni...