Final Fantasy XIV Announces the Moogle Treasure Trove Event
The Moogle Treasure Trove is a special event that has no set schedule in game. The ultimate goal is to collect irregular tomestones and acquire rare items. There are lots of rare items, including classic items players have sought out before, and brand-new ones. This update begins on Thursday, May 30th, 2019, and will run until the launch of Patch 5.0. Players will tackle Duties that are associated with this event (tagged in the Duty Finder with a Moogle Icon), and upon completion, will receive Irregular Tomestones. There are conditions though – Undersized Party Option and Joining a Party in Progress will not award Irregular Tomestones. These can be exchanged it the Itinerant Moogle in all three capital cities. A list of the items available are in the link below. Mounts, cosmetics, orchestrion rolls, you name it! You won’t want to miss out on these items.
Objectives that give Three Irregular Tomestones: Castrum Meridianum (Level 50), The Praetorium (Level 50)
Objectives that give Two Irregular Tomestones: The Labyrinth of the Ancients (Level 50), Syrcus Tower (Level 50), The World of Darkness (Level 50)
Objectives that give One Irregular Tomestone: The Tam-Tara Deepcroft (Level 16), Copperbell Mines (Level 17), The Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak (Level 24), The Sunken Temple of Qarn (Level 35), The Stone Vigil (Level 41)
Articles You May Enjoy
- SEVENCORE: Aimon race Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE has released its newest rac...
- Wild West Online Launches Into Early Access
- It's time to be the Lawman or Blackhat you've always wanted to be! Wild West-themed MMO, Wild West Online hits Early Access today!
- WildStar Beta 2 Preview - Exiled Aurin
- Not only did I finally receive beta access to WildStar, but I gained permission to cover the first fifteen levels for a write-up.