Erebus 2 Announces Lost Forest Update
Zemi Interactive, Inc., Korea’s leading MMORPG developer and service provider of famous free to play MMO “4Story” and “Erebus” has announced the update of the Lost Forest and the level cap increase to level 60.
Lost Forest is zone connected to Dark Forest and serves as a strategic zone since it borders many different areas. Once this area falls, the whole Andaria would soon be at stake. For now Lost Forest seems to be away from its every day battle. The Lost Forest’s unusual peacefulness shows the eeriness. Even the Orc Forces that used to threaten the safety of the Lost Forest have left to conquer the Valley of Despair. It is said that the Orc Forces return to the Lost Forest is eminent.
As Lost Forest updates, the level cap will be increased to level 60. This Lost Forest Update would grant the wish of many players who had reached level 40 and had been longing for more exp.
More information can be found at www.erebus2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Banner Saga Takes Geekie Award® in Indie Game Category
- Austin-based independent developer, Stoic, took home another award on Sunday night with its smash hit PC video game The Banner Saga winning th...
- Breach Receives Challenge System and New Veil Demon Class
- QC Games released a new patch to Breach today - 0.2: Shadow Master, which brings the titular Veil Demon class to life.
- Fantasy Squad W Receives Large-Scale Update
- Funple Stream announced that their mobile RPG, Fantasy Squad W has received a major update as of today (April 17th).