Erebus 2 Announces Lost Forest Update
Zemi Interactive, Inc., Korea’s leading MMORPG developer and service provider of famous free to play MMO “4Story” and “Erebus” has announced the update of the Lost Forest and the level cap increase to level 60.
Lost Forest is zone connected to Dark Forest and serves as a strategic zone since it borders many different areas. Once this area falls, the whole Andaria would soon be at stake. For now Lost Forest seems to be away from its every day battle. The Lost Forest’s unusual peacefulness shows the eeriness. Even the Orc Forces that used to threaten the safety of the Lost Forest have left to conquer the Valley of Despair. It is said that the Orc Forces return to the Lost Forest is eminent.
As Lost Forest updates, the level cap will be increased to level 60. This Lost Forest Update would grant the wish of many players who had reached level 40 and had been longing for more exp.
More information can be found at www.erebus2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Population Zero Details Wildlife in New Dev Blog
- Enplex Games released a new dev blog today concerning their upcoming Population Zero, detailing the various creatures one might see on Kepler.
- Little Orbit Acquires GamersFirst Portal and APB Reloaded
- Little Orbit has been expanding its repertoire of games, most recently announcing a partnership with Descendent Studios.
- RuneScape announces new combat system
- Jagex has announced an upcoming update for RuneScape that will "evolve" combat.