Lineage II Launches Ertheia Update
NCSoft has announced the launch of the massive Lineage II update, Ertheia, breathing inter-dimensional life into the long standing PvP heavy fantasy MMORPG.
The key piece of this update revolves around the new race, Ertheia, creatures best described as an animalistic mix of wind spirits and elves. They’re capable of both magic and wizardry with their Fighter and Wizard classes, but their prowess for the arcane extends far beyond simple combat mechanics. Players can utilize Alchemy and Transmutation after level 40 to breakdown and recombine items to create valuable pieces from lesser objects.
Those not looking to roll alts will still be entertained by a new set of hunting zones as well as a level 99 dungeon for one to four players within the Dimensional Barrier. The charisma and luck stats have also been added to allow further character customization.
Read the full details of the update on the official page now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargame Red Dragon - Pre-orders Now Available
- Today, just a month before the release of the game, the latest title in the spectacular RTS series created by developers Eugen Systems, Wargam...
- Tactics Conqueror’s War opens World 2 and introduces GR cards
- Launched last February 5, 2015, Tactics: Conqueror’s War opens up World 2 on March 8, 2015 for new players and introduces the Glorious Rari...
- SolForge CCG Beta Preview
- “SolForge” is a game created by Richard Garfield (Of Magic: the Gathering fame), and Gary Games (Ascension iOS game) to create a deck-buil...