Crusaders of Light’s Latest Update Adds New Classes, Artifact and Servers
Crusaders of Light, the free-to-play cross-platform MMORPG has some new content today, in an update that is now available. It adds the new Dark Ranger, Chaos Mystic, and Divine Paladin classes. Players can look forward to high DPS on the Dark Ranger, and powerful Area of Effect attacks on the Chaos Mystic. The Divine Paladin can also heal and transfer buffs to others on the battlefield. They can also harness the power of the stars with the Favor of Torannis Artifact. There are also two new servers, one for EU and one for NA, that players can transfer their characters to – Bladefall Valley (UTC-5) and Guardian Fort (UCT +2). Both Bladefall Valley and Guardian Fort do not have a level requirement, offering balanced and fair gameplay for new, mid, or lower-level players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prepare for a Month of Amazing TERA Events to Mark Their Sixth-Anniversary on PC
- TERA first launched on PC on May 1st, 2012 and continues to go strong with consistent, engaging content.
- Warframe: Tons of New Features Revealed at PAX EAST 2015
- Digital Extremes revealed numerous exciting changes and additions coming to Warframe in 2015 during its recent PAX East after-dark livestream ...
- Chess Rush is a New Auto-Battler from Tencent, Launching in July
- The "Auto Chess" genre is getting some steam behind it, and starting on July 3rd, Tencent throws their hat into the ring.