Crusaders of Light’s Latest Update Adds New Classes, Artifact and Servers
Crusaders of Light, the free-to-play cross-platform MMORPG has some new content today, in an update that is now available. It adds the new Dark Ranger, Chaos Mystic, and Divine Paladin classes. Players can look forward to high DPS on the Dark Ranger, and powerful Area of Effect attacks on the Chaos Mystic. The Divine Paladin can also heal and transfer buffs to others on the battlefield. They can also harness the power of the stars with the Favor of Torannis Artifact. There are also two new servers, one for EU and one for NA, that players can transfer their characters to – Bladefall Valley (UTC-5) and Guardian Fort (UCT +2). Both Bladefall Valley and Guardian Fort do not have a level requirement, offering balanced and fair gameplay for new, mid, or lower-level players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales announces closed beta registration
- KoramGame has announced the start of closed beta registration for its upcoming MMORPG, Spirit Tales (st.koramgame.com).
- The Repopulation Patch 15.8.1 Live Today
- Today, Patch 15.8.1 deploys in The Repopulation.
- Aftercharge Starts Limited-Time Closed Beta in August
- Aftercharge is coming to PC, Xbox One, and the Nintendo Switch later this year, and Chainsawesome is hosting their biggest battle to date.