Crusaders of Light’s Latest Update Adds New Classes, Artifact and Servers
Crusaders of Light, the free-to-play cross-platform MMORPG has some new content today, in an update that is now available. It adds the new Dark Ranger, Chaos Mystic, and Divine Paladin classes. Players can look forward to high DPS on the Dark Ranger, and powerful Area of Effect attacks on the Chaos Mystic. The Divine Paladin can also heal and transfer buffs to others on the battlefield. They can also harness the power of the stars with the Favor of Torannis Artifact. There are also two new servers, one for EU and one for NA, that players can transfer their characters to – Bladefall Valley (UTC-5) and Guardian Fort (UCT +2). Both Bladefall Valley and Guardian Fort do not have a level requirement, offering balanced and fair gameplay for new, mid, or lower-level players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Otherland Introduces ClanLand and More
- Dedicated worlds for Clans, significant performance optimization on low-end hardware and a major overhaul of skills and abilities.
- SMITE 4.2 King of the Kappa Patch Recap
- Today's SMITE Patch stream revealed Patch 4.2: King of the Kappa. This patch features new skins, changes to Clash, minor tweaks, and KAPP...
- Laser League Press Preview
- Last week I had the opportunity to sit down with 505 Games/Roll7 and play Laser League, which is on its way to Closed Beta this week!