Crusaders of Light’s Latest Update Adds New Classes, Artifact and Servers
Crusaders of Light, the free-to-play cross-platform MMORPG has some new content today, in an update that is now available. It adds the new Dark Ranger, Chaos Mystic, and Divine Paladin classes. Players can look forward to high DPS on the Dark Ranger, and powerful Area of Effect attacks on the Chaos Mystic. The Divine Paladin can also heal and transfer buffs to others on the battlefield. They can also harness the power of the stars with the Favor of Torannis Artifact. There are also two new servers, one for EU and one for NA, that players can transfer their characters to – Bladefall Valley (UTC-5) and Guardian Fort (UCT +2). Both Bladefall Valley and Guardian Fort do not have a level requirement, offering balanced and fair gameplay for new, mid, or lower-level players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Reveals Upcoming Dilithium Mine Starbase
- Cryptic Studios has revealed the first details on the next expansion to their recent Star Trek Online Starbase update, allowing various player...
- Dragon Oath - 10 Highlighted Features
- Changyou, the publisher behind the upcoming free MMORPG Dragon Oath highlights 10 interesting features about the new MMO, read them today.
- League of Legends Introduces Zyra
- The latest update for League of Legends introduces a new champion, Zyra.