Warhammer Online Producer Announces Closure
It’s been a long time coming but Warhammer: Age of Reckoning is finally closing its doors in December. The title that revolutionized and coined a name for the feature of public questing will at last end its five year long war as Mythic and Games Workshop have decided to part ways. This comes not long after the closure of its MOBA-esque spinoff, Wrath of Heroes.
A heartfelt write-up from Producer Carrie Guoskos demonstrates the amount of effort and dedication the team has put into this game over the years. Hopefully future titles will learn from their mistakes and emulate their masterful successes to bring the level of immersion Warhammer offered.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest Coming to Mobile Devices From Tilting Point/Hunted Cow
- Tilting Point and Hunted Cow are launching a new Games Workshop title for mobile devices: Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest.
- Astellia Reveals New Roadmap
- Astellia's developer team has revealed a new roadmap for the game, offering insight into plans through the rest of 2019 and into early 20...
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (8/22): Path of Exile & SMITE
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!