Warhammer Online Producer Announces Closure
It’s been a long time coming but Warhammer: Age of Reckoning is finally closing its doors in December. The title that revolutionized and coined a name for the feature of public questing will at last end its five year long war as Mythic and Games Workshop have decided to part ways. This comes not long after the closure of its MOBA-esque spinoff, Wrath of Heroes.
A heartfelt write-up from Producer Carrie Guoskos demonstrates the amount of effort and dedication the team has put into this game over the years. Hopefully future titles will learn from their mistakes and emulate their masterful successes to bring the level of immersion Warhammer offered.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Implements Passive Abilities & Structure Upgrades
- Gloria Victis players can enjoy two important new changes in the game: passive abilities and structure upgrading.
- Kingdom Conquest II Launching Battle Arena
- SEGA is excited to introduce a brand new game feature in Kingdom Conquest II that will cater to the PVP players, but also get the PVE-focused ...
- Shotgun News 11/26: Eldevin, C9, GW2, and More!
- A daily look at the biggest news in the MMO industry.