Warhammer Online Producer Announces Closure
It’s been a long time coming but Warhammer: Age of Reckoning is finally closing its doors in December. The title that revolutionized and coined a name for the feature of public questing will at last end its five year long war as Mythic and Games Workshop have decided to part ways. This comes not long after the closure of its MOBA-esque spinoff, Wrath of Heroes.
A heartfelt write-up from Producer Carrie Guoskos demonstrates the amount of effort and dedication the team has put into this game over the years. Hopefully future titles will learn from their mistakes and emulate their masterful successes to bring the level of immersion Warhammer offered.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online’s Kronos Release Features Rise of Pirate Factions
- CCP Games announces the release of Kronos for EVE Online, marking a new change in the game's development cycle.
- GAMEVIL Launches Hybrid RPG Elune Saga on App Store and Google Play
- GAMEVIL has announced the worldwide launch of Elune Saga, a hybrid RPG with trading card game elements, on App Store and Google Play.
- Mighty Party Legendary Party Update Announced
- Panoramik Inc is pleased to announce the Legendary Party Update for free to play card strategy MMORPG Mighty Party.