Warhammer Online Producer Announces Closure
It’s been a long time coming but Warhammer: Age of Reckoning is finally closing its doors in December. The title that revolutionized and coined a name for the feature of public questing will at last end its five year long war as Mythic and Games Workshop have decided to part ways. This comes not long after the closure of its MOBA-esque spinoff, Wrath of Heroes.
A heartfelt write-up from Producer Carrie Guoskos demonstrates the amount of effort and dedication the team has put into this game over the years. Hopefully future titles will learn from their mistakes and emulate their masterful successes to bring the level of immersion Warhammer offered.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Red 5 Studios Announces Reorganization Prior to Firefall Launch
- 10% of staff laid off prior to game launch.
- Digimon Masters Rings in the New Year
- Joymax is welcoming everyone to the new year with a new addition to their worldwide MMO sensation, Digimon Masters. Alongside a huge cash shop...
- Moon Hunters Early Beta Preview
- Which leads me to the most critical thing for me to point out: It is short. Very short.