D&D Neverwinter: “The Scourge Warlock” Highlight Trailer Revealed
Perfect World Entertainment’s “Season of Dragons” continues with a brand new trailer showcasing the potent new class coming to Neverwinter in the new module, Tyranny of Dragons – the Scourge Warlock!
Wielding dark eldritch powers, the Scourge Warlock comes free to all players when Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons launches on August 14, 2014. Introducing the powerful new Curse mechanic, the Scourge Warlock focuses on summoning dangerous Soul Puppets, debuffing enemies, and dealing major damage to their foes. They need these powerful skills, as the new dangers brought by new dragons and the growing Cult of the Dragon challenges players of all levels in the world of Faerûn.
“Season of Dragons” continues on the Neverwinter official website with further exciting announcements in 2014, including more information on the Scourge Warlock, new races, and new regions coming to the world of Faerûn through the end of 2014.
For more info, visit http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legion of Heroes: Now Available Worldwide on Google Play
- Nexon announced that Legion of Heroes, the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) offering a PC-quality MMO experience for mo...
- Kingnet Technology Brings Thunder Fleet to the West
- Kingnet Technology, a Chinese game publisher and developer, has announced that its debut title for the western market will be Thunder Fleet.
- World of Tanks announces 8-bit showdown mode
- Wargaming today announced a brand new combat mode for World of Tanks—Winter Showdown. This new 8-Bit mode will offer exclusive in-game conte...