D&D Neverwinter: “The Scourge Warlock” Highlight Trailer Revealed
Perfect World Entertainment’s “Season of Dragons” continues with a brand new trailer showcasing the potent new class coming to Neverwinter in the new module, Tyranny of Dragons – the Scourge Warlock!
Wielding dark eldritch powers, the Scourge Warlock comes free to all players when Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons launches on August 14, 2014. Introducing the powerful new Curse mechanic, the Scourge Warlock focuses on summoning dangerous Soul Puppets, debuffing enemies, and dealing major damage to their foes. They need these powerful skills, as the new dangers brought by new dragons and the growing Cult of the Dragon challenges players of all levels in the world of Faerûn.
“Season of Dragons” continues on the Neverwinter official website with further exciting announcements in 2014, including more information on the Scourge Warlock, new races, and new regions coming to the world of Faerûn through the end of 2014.
For more info, visit http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine Launches on March 15
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine is coming to PC on March 15, 2016 and Xbox One at a later date.
- TERA's Fiery Featherweights Update Hits In November
- A huge update is coming to TERA's PC version on November 13th, entitled Fiery Featherweights.
- TERA Rising: BAMKiller Event Annouced
- The basic idea is that the in-game “Big Ass Monsters” (BAMs for short) from TERA: Rising have broken out of the game and are invading the ...