Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Offers Free Weekend Login
Square Enix announces that its Free Log-in Weekend for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn® will begin today and run through Monday, July 21st at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
With the release of Defenders of Eorzea®, the Patch 2.3 update, a wealth of new content and adventures await in the realm of Eorzea. Among the many highlights are Frontline, the three-faction PVP where up to 72 players can go head-to-head in direct combat. Or if you’re looking for something a little more peaceful, why not enjoy Chocobo® Raising? With a chocobo stable on your estate grounds and the proper diet and exercise, you can now train your favorite feathered friend to reach its full potential.
As always, the world of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn, continues to expand and evolve – and if you haven’t visited Eorzea recently, there’s a lot you may have missed. Anyone who meets the following requirements will be able to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn for free this coming weekend*:
*Eligibility: players who have previously purchased and registered FINAL FANTASY XIV and whose service account is set as inactive during the campaign period. Please visit the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station to confirm the status of your service account.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Defiance 2050's Crusader Arrives in October
- Trion Worlds has announced that the next update for Defiance 2050 is coming on October 15th.
- PlanetSide 2 Introduces Directives System
- Sony Online Entertainment launched today a new prestige/achievement system for all PlanetSide 2 players, called Direcives.
- Drakensang Online Review
- Overall, saving humankind from utter destruction is loads of fun in this fantasy themed MMORPG.