GAMEVIL to Publish Mobile Version of ArcheAge
Global game publisher GAMEVIL has partnered with development company XL Games to release a mobile version of the widely successful MMORPG ArcheAge.
XL Games CEO Jake Song is also known for developing the hit titles Kingdom of the Winds and Lineage. His latest game ArcheAge, released in Korea in January 2013, showcases the latest technology, a unique storyline, and a high degree of freedom in gameplay. As a result, ArcheAge received three awards at the 2013 Korea Game Awards, including Best Graphics, Best Planning and Scenario, and the highest honor of the President’s Award.
In addition to receiving praise in Korea, ArcheAge has also amassed over 2 million players in North America and Europe after being released in these regions in September 2014. By adapting this online game into a mobile RPG, GAMEVIL and XL Games hope to let even more gamers around the world enjoy ArcheAge.
GAMEVIL is the leader in adapting online games for mobile, having also launched a mobile version of the RPG Kritika on iOS and Android this past summer. The mobile version of ArcheAge will combine XL Games’ development with GAMEVIL’s service to provide the ultimate mobile MMORPG experience.
For more information, visit www.gamevil.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games Wraps Up Stormthrone Alpha and Announces Open Beta Launch
- As its second round of Alpha testing comes to a close, Stormthrone: Aeos Rising will enter Open Beta on Tuesday, April 14th at 10:00 AM EDT.
- LOTRO Update 14 Press Preview
- Once again, the charming devs of Turbine's Lord of the Rings Online have invited me to one of their press events, to debut the upcoming a...
- Shotgun News 12/9: NSA, Archlord, Alfheim Tales Online, and Much More!
- A look at the MMO news from the weekend and the start of the week.