Final Fantasy XIV ARR: New 2.25 Patch Increases PvP Ranks
Square Enix, Inc. today launched Patch 2.25 for FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn which features updates and additions to player vs. player (PvP) battles, new quests, adjustments to existing content and a variety of other changes. Fans of PvP will be excited to learn that today’s patch increases the PvP rank to Rank 40 (previously 30) and introduces new job-specific PvP gear for each job to wear into battle.
For more info, visit http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/
Articles You May Enjoy
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Real Reborn Free Trial Begins Today
- Starting today, players can try out the critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XIV®: A Realm Reborn™ online adventure for free.
- MU Online Season 14: Part 2 Now Live
- WEBZEN announced today the release of its latest update, Season 14: Part 2 for its classic MMORPG MU Online.
- Neverwinter Icewind Dale Developer Preview
- Recently I had the pleasure of sitting down with Rob Overmeyer, a dev working on the Neverwinter team; for those unfamiliar, Neverwinter is th...