Final Fantasy XIV ARR: New 2.25 Patch Increases PvP Ranks
Square Enix, Inc. today launched Patch 2.25 for FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn which features updates and additions to player vs. player (PvP) battles, new quests, adjustments to existing content and a variety of other changes. Fans of PvP will be excited to learn that today’s patch increases the PvP rank to Rank 40 (previously 30) and introduces new job-specific PvP gear for each job to wear into battle.
For more info, visit http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bladestorm: Nightmare Preview & Event Write-up
- Zelus returns from a Teoi-Tecmo event and brings back some juicy info on Bladestorm: Nightmare.
- The Alchemist Code x Final Fantasy XV Collaboration Event
- A new collaboration for The Alchemist Code begins this week, starring the characters of Final Fantasy XV!
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies unleashes Christmas Nightmare
- Brains are on the menu this season, as free-to-play shooter Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies prepares to roll out a gruelling and ghoulish update