Final Fantasy XIV ARR: New 2.25 Patch Increases PvP Ranks
Square Enix, Inc. today launched Patch 2.25 for FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn which features updates and additions to player vs. player (PvP) battles, new quests, adjustments to existing content and a variety of other changes. Fans of PvP will be excited to learn that today’s patch increases the PvP rank to Rank 40 (previously 30) and introduces new job-specific PvP gear for each job to wear into battle.
For more info, visit http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight: Retribution Changes Hands
- Blacklight: Retribution is seeing an exchange of developers as 2015 begins.
- City of Heroes Players Fight to Save Their Home
- The City of Heroes community is petitioning NCSoft to keep the game alive.
- Tome November Steam Launch Announced
- TOME: Immortal Arena advances the MOBA genre to its action-first brawler core. Emphasizing combat and action over laning and grinding, matches...