FFXIV Heavensward: Launch Date Set For June 23rd, 2015
This past weekend at the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) East, Square Enix, Inc. announced that FINAL FANTASY® XIV: HEAVENSWARD™, the highly-anticipated first expansion for the popular MMORPG, will be released on June 23, 2015, in North America.
Also, alongside versions available for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC, a Mac OS version of the title will be available for the first time, and can be acquired through the Square Enix Online Store. Players who preorder will be able to get early access to the online title starting June 19, 2015.
FINAL FANTASY XIV: HEAVENSWARD will feature a new story which plunges adventurers into the heart of the Dragonsong War, the bloody thousand-year conflict between the knights of Ishgard and the dragons of Dravania. Adventurers can also look forward to an increased level cap from 50 to 60 for all disciplines, a new playable race, new dungeons and raids, new primal battles, and new mounts that allow players to take to the skies—flying black chocobos®, single-rider airships, dragons and more!
For more info, visit http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- SimCity Buildit Mobile Review
- while you do get the iconic features that have made SimCity so popular, you also get traditional mobile features such as the game being F2P.
- World of Warships Launch Review
- The game is eye candy. Even since my open beta preview write-up where I was already dazzled, the visuals have improved tenfold.
- ASTA Confirms First Expansion Details
- WEBZEN is set to release the first content expansion, titled "Myth I: Wrath of the Berserkers", in the last week of May.