FFXIV Heavensward: Launch Date Set For June 23rd, 2015
This past weekend at the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) East, Square Enix, Inc. announced that FINAL FANTASY® XIV: HEAVENSWARD™, the highly-anticipated first expansion for the popular MMORPG, will be released on June 23, 2015, in North America.
Also, alongside versions available for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC, a Mac OS version of the title will be available for the first time, and can be acquired through the Square Enix Online Store. Players who preorder will be able to get early access to the online title starting June 19, 2015.
FINAL FANTASY XIV: HEAVENSWARD will feature a new story which plunges adventurers into the heart of the Dragonsong War, the bloody thousand-year conflict between the knights of Ishgard and the dragons of Dravania. Adventurers can also look forward to an increased level cap from 50 to 60 for all disciplines, a new playable race, new dungeons and raids, new primal battles, and new mounts that allow players to take to the skies—flying black chocobos®, single-rider airships, dragons and more!
For more info, visit http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Championship Series International Live Finals This Weekend
- The eight best Rocket League teams from Europe and North America will battle it out to prove who's the best once and for all!
- Rise of Nowlin Begins Pre-Registration for Early Access
- Rise of Nowlin by 8Elements has announced today interested users in the Southeast Asian region can pre-register for Early Access.
- Dirty Bomb Containment War Update Drops In
- Dirty Bomb, the free-to-play online shooter developed by Splash Damage® Ltd., will launch its biggest update yet, “Containment War”, on W...