Summoner’s Legion: R2Games to Host First Live Championship
Global games publisher R2Games has announced today the launch of its Summoner’s Legion Championships – the first live competition for the company’s new browser CCG – to take place at the end of March.
The cutoff for players to qualify will be the 1v1 battles on March 18th, after which the top 16 ranked players in the Arena will automatically earn a spot in the tournament. Those who are unable to participate will be replaced by the next ranked player. The Championship will take place from March 25th to March 28th, using an exclusive server where competitors will receive all available cards to build their decks.
Rules of the event will require players to use a different class deck for each round of battles. All rounds except the Final will be best-of-5, with the first player to win three battles advancing to the next stage. The Final round will be best-of-7, and the first player to win four battles will be crowned Champion.
The Summoner’s Legion Champion will receive a $2000 cash prize, as well as a surprise reward. The 2nd and 3rd places will be awarded $1000 and $500, respectively. And for those fans that don’t make the cut into the Championship, R2Games will be streaming all the battles along with live commentary on its Twitch channel.
See more about the Championship at http://legion.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mobile Military Strategy Game 'World War 1945' Launches Globally
- Launching from Pinup Games Today, is the strategy title World War 1945, on both App Store and Google Play in 140 countries.
- Riders of Icarus Top 10 Visually Stunning Ground Mounts
- After testing out the game in closed beta, Nexon hooked us up with a preview of their ten favorite ground mounts in Riders of Icarus.
- Royal Quest Invites Players to the Northern Lands
- 1C Company is proud to announce the release of a huge content update to Royal Quest: Gateway to the North.