Summoner’s Legion is a collectible card game/MMORPG from R2 Games. Playable completely in a browser, Summoner’s Legion offers players both multiplayer and single player gameplay options. Players can choose one of four classes (Warrior, Ranger, Mage, and Priest) and build their deck from nine distinct factions.
Game Modes include:
Campaign: A single player mode with a story that allows players to earn rewards including cards.
Dungeons: Battle in two stages alone or with other players against a computer enemy for rare rewards.
Arena: Compete against other players in 1v1 or 2v2 PvP.
Training: Go solo to learn how to better use your deck and counter others’.
Spectator: Watch matches in the arena as others compete.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jan 21, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2Games
- Publisher: R2Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Supports 2v2 PvP.
- +Solo campaigns.
- -Generic gameplay.
- -No mobile apps.
- -Class balance issues.
- Updated Browser Required.
- Description: Battle alone or alongside friends in the browser-based CCG, Summoner's Legion.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge North American Closed Beta Preview
- After playing the Russian beta, and now the English beta, I can safely say that SkyForge has a ton of potential for the future.
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Announces Open Beta Date
- Ubisoft has announced the open beta testing dates for The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot, along with upcoming changes to the game.