Summoner’s Legion is a collectible card game/MMORPG from R2 Games. Playable completely in a browser, Summoner’s Legion offers players both multiplayer and single player gameplay options. Players can choose one of four classes (Warrior, Ranger, Mage, and Priest) and build their deck from nine distinct factions.
Game Modes include:
Campaign: A single player mode with a story that allows players to earn rewards including cards.
Dungeons: Battle in two stages alone or with other players against a computer enemy for rare rewards.
Arena: Compete against other players in 1v1 or 2v2 PvP.
Training: Go solo to learn how to better use your deck and counter others’.
Spectator: Watch matches in the arena as others compete.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jan 21, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2Games
- Publisher: R2Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Supports 2v2 PvP.
- +Solo campaigns.
- -Generic gameplay.
- -No mobile apps.
- -Class balance issues.
- Updated Browser Required.
- Description: Battle alone or alongside friends in the browser-based CCG, Summoner's Legion.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV ARR: Latest Details Revealed on Heavensward Update
- During this past weekend’s Fan Festival event in Tokyo, Japan, FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn® director / producer Naoki Yoshida shared ...
- Hirez Studios Announces Launch Date for Hand of the Gods
- Great news for online card game enthusiasts: Hirez Studios has officially announced the launch date for Hand of the Gods!
- tinyBuild Games: Mike Rose Now Joins the Team
- tinyBuild Games today announced the next step in its indie publishing push, with the appointment of Mike Rose as its new "in the know&quo...