Monkey King Online Open Beta Is Live
Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) proudly announced today that after the Alpha Test concludes at 7:00 AM PDT, Monkey King Online will proceed immediately to Open Beta. R2Games invites players to create a permanent player character on the Havoc in Heaven server and begin their MMORPG adventure in earnest.
Player feedback is vital to any Alpha, and the Monkey King Online Alpha Test proved that rule. Player input over the past three weeks has helped produce a leaner, meaner Monkey King Online. Thanks to a focus on system tutorials, PvP functionality, and UI refinements, returning players will find that the Open Beta offers a streamlined browser MMO experience.
New players and veterans alike will discover a host of fresh features, including a full suite of new server events, two powerful Immortals, and a fully functional premium shop. The ranks of the Immortals are set to expand even further in the coming months, opening up new combat strategies for Monkey King Online’s shapeshifting heroes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dropzone Jason Coleman Interview - Preparing for Free to Play
- Dropzone is at last leaving early access to accept a fully free to play model on April 12th. Has planning for this transition been a challenge
- Elsword Introduces Ariel's Nightmare Dungeon
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, is introducing a devilish new Halloween dungeon event for...
- Gigantic Closed Beta Returns November 17
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that the next Gigantic closed beta test will begin this Thursday, November 17.