Maplestory 2 Class Concepts Teased by N Square
The official Korean website for Maplestory 2 news has revealed 4 class concept shots for this highly anticipated sequel that still remains shrouded in mystery. These classes don’t seem like the standard starter classes you would expect from Maplestory though, so the possibility that they are hinting as job promotions similar to the original is very likely.
Previously released concept art suggests these are only the tip of the iceberg. We’ll keep an eye out as details continue to emerge on Maplestory 2.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers & Heroes Tease Upcoming Expansion With Seven-Part Story
- Mad Otter Games have unveiled a new story for Villagers & Heroes, which hints at a new expansion, in the form of a book.
- Space Engineers Early Impressions
- Once a niche market, the sandbox construction game has been made incredibly popular and mainstream, thanks to titles like Minecraft. This titl...
- TERA Rising: Gunner Update Preview
- Mikedot masters the art of PEW PEW in this quick preview for the new ranged DPS class in TERA: Rising.