Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Introduces the Celestial Ball
February brings new choices, challenges, and couture to Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery with the February Sidequest – the Celestial Ball. In this adventure, fourth-year players and above can tackle the after-class planning and preparation of this first formal dance. Interesting choices and social situations await, where players partner with their peers to make this event a rousing success. In the quest, players will help other Hogwarts classmates with their own Celestial Ball aspirations. For example, the popular Hufflepuff Penny hopes to head the Decorating Committee, but the devious duo of Merula and Ismelda have set their sights on sabotage.
Meanwhile, introverted classmates like Rowan require makeover tips and pep talks, to put their best foot forward at the dance. Players will also be able to visit the Great Hall before the event, to mingle with a variety of classmates. They can also choose a friend to invite to the ball. With the sidequest all but complete, players will be able to choose their own outfit for the ball from a selection of looks curated by fashion-forward Ravenclaw, Andre.
“Life at Hogwarts is filled with classes, studies, extra-curricular activities – but also social events and celebrations,” said Michael Brozman, Sr. Director of Product at Jam City. “We’re thrilled to introduce the Celestial Ball time-limited sidequest this February, giving players the opportunity to explore the excitement, choices and camaraderie of a Hogwarts school dance.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly Hut Stream (3/14) Featuring Path of Exile & Nosgoth
- JamesBlonde streams Path of Exile and Nosgoth.
- Camelot Unchained - Livestream going on NOW
- Currently going on now, City State Entertainment is answering questions regarding their upcoming sandbox MMORPG: Camelot Unchained.
- Rocket League Batmobile DLC Available Now
- The iconic Batmobile from the highly-anticipated Warner Bros. Pictures film, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, is available for purchase.