Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Introduces the Celestial Ball
February brings new choices, challenges, and couture to Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery with the February Sidequest – the Celestial Ball. In this adventure, fourth-year players and above can tackle the after-class planning and preparation of this first formal dance. Interesting choices and social situations await, where players partner with their peers to make this event a rousing success. In the quest, players will help other Hogwarts classmates with their own Celestial Ball aspirations. For example, the popular Hufflepuff Penny hopes to head the Decorating Committee, but the devious duo of Merula and Ismelda have set their sights on sabotage.
Meanwhile, introverted classmates like Rowan require makeover tips and pep talks, to put their best foot forward at the dance. Players will also be able to visit the Great Hall before the event, to mingle with a variety of classmates. They can also choose a friend to invite to the ball. With the sidequest all but complete, players will be able to choose their own outfit for the ball from a selection of looks curated by fashion-forward Ravenclaw, Andre.
“Life at Hogwarts is filled with classes, studies, extra-curricular activities – but also social events and celebrations,” said Michael Brozman, Sr. Director of Product at Jam City. “We’re thrilled to introduce the Celestial Ball time-limited sidequest this February, giving players the opportunity to explore the excitement, choices and camaraderie of a Hogwarts school dance.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Prepares To Launch New Ultra Rapid Fire Mode
- That's right, League of Legends is getting a NURF.
- RiotZone Brings Holiday Warmth
- Mail.RU Games announced the launch of a new update for RiotZone today, designed to ring in the holidays.
- Fiesta Online Introduces New Rides for the Holidays
- Outspark has surprised Fiesta Online players today with an upgrade to the game's mount system - the first multi-player mount.