Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Introduces the Celestial Ball
February brings new choices, challenges, and couture to Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery with the February Sidequest – the Celestial Ball. In this adventure, fourth-year players and above can tackle the after-class planning and preparation of this first formal dance. Interesting choices and social situations await, where players partner with their peers to make this event a rousing success. In the quest, players will help other Hogwarts classmates with their own Celestial Ball aspirations. For example, the popular Hufflepuff Penny hopes to head the Decorating Committee, but the devious duo of Merula and Ismelda have set their sights on sabotage.
Meanwhile, introverted classmates like Rowan require makeover tips and pep talks, to put their best foot forward at the dance. Players will also be able to visit the Great Hall before the event, to mingle with a variety of classmates. They can also choose a friend to invite to the ball. With the sidequest all but complete, players will be able to choose their own outfit for the ball from a selection of looks curated by fashion-forward Ravenclaw, Andre.
“Life at Hogwarts is filled with classes, studies, extra-curricular activities – but also social events and celebrations,” said Michael Brozman, Sr. Director of Product at Jam City. “We’re thrilled to introduce the Celestial Ball time-limited sidequest this February, giving players the opportunity to explore the excitement, choices and camaraderie of a Hogwarts school dance.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Tactics: Mythiventures Announces iOS Release Date
- Heroes Tactics: Mythiventures is coming to iOS devices on November 19.
- Infinite Crisis Open Beta Review
- Have you ever wanted to play as your favorite superhero? Happen to be too swept up in the MOBA craze to dedicate the time to games like DCUO? ...
- Arcane Saga Marches Toward Beta Test On May 7
- Beta testing for Arcane Saga - previously Prius Online - will be starting in May 2013.