Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Introduces the Celestial Ball
February brings new choices, challenges, and couture to Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery with the February Sidequest – the Celestial Ball. In this adventure, fourth-year players and above can tackle the after-class planning and preparation of this first formal dance. Interesting choices and social situations await, where players partner with their peers to make this event a rousing success. In the quest, players will help other Hogwarts classmates with their own Celestial Ball aspirations. For example, the popular Hufflepuff Penny hopes to head the Decorating Committee, but the devious duo of Merula and Ismelda have set their sights on sabotage.
Meanwhile, introverted classmates like Rowan require makeover tips and pep talks, to put their best foot forward at the dance. Players will also be able to visit the Great Hall before the event, to mingle with a variety of classmates. They can also choose a friend to invite to the ball. With the sidequest all but complete, players will be able to choose their own outfit for the ball from a selection of looks curated by fashion-forward Ravenclaw, Andre.
“Life at Hogwarts is filled with classes, studies, extra-curricular activities – but also social events and celebrations,” said Michael Brozman, Sr. Director of Product at Jam City. “We’re thrilled to introduce the Celestial Ball time-limited sidequest this February, giving players the opportunity to explore the excitement, choices and camaraderie of a Hogwarts school dance.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Defiance 2050 Future Plans Revealed by Trion Worlds
- More than a million players have tried Defiance 2050 since it launched less than a month ago, and we have a roadmap of upcoming content.
- LEGO Minifigures Online now Available on PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android
- Funcom today announced that LEGO® Minifigures Online, an online adventure for LEGO fans of all ages, is now available.
- CCP Games Closing San Francisco Office
- CCP Games confirms it will close its San Francisco office, laying off employees and continuing to restructure its company.