Summoners War Celebrates 100M Downloads with Premiere of Animated Short
Com2uS has surpassed 100 million downloads of their flagship title, Summoners War, and is celebrating with an animated short. It is scheduled to arrive on their Youtube channel on Monday, February 11th, 2019. After the debut, players will be able to earn in-game items and rewards by watching the short in the custom in-game events banner. Com2uS partnered with Skybound North to produce this animated film, and it is titled “Friends & Rivals”. There will also be various events being held in-game, starting today to raise awareness for the animated short.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Raid Master Launches on Google Play
- Bluehole has announced that it has launched its new turn-based mobile RPG, Raid Master, on Android (Google Play).
- What The Ship of Heroes Team Learned from the Combat Alpha
- The Ship of Heroes team recently published a newsletter (seen below), offering their key takeaways from the Combat Alpha tests.
- Brain Storm Review
- Brain Storm is certainly a unique game, which is refreshing with the staggering amount of generic MMORTS games.