Summoners War Celebrates 100M Downloads with Premiere of Animated Short
Com2uS has surpassed 100 million downloads of their flagship title, Summoners War, and is celebrating with an animated short. It is scheduled to arrive on their Youtube channel on Monday, February 11th, 2019. After the debut, players will be able to earn in-game items and rewards by watching the short in the custom in-game events banner. Com2uS partnered with Skybound North to produce this animated film, and it is titled “Friends & Rivals”. There will also be various events being held in-game, starting today to raise awareness for the animated short.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE God Review - Persephone, Queen of the Underworld
- I’ve asked for a few years now, “If we have Hades, why not Persephone?” She has such an interesting backstory, even for a Greek God.
- Neverwinter: Underdark Now Available on Xbox One
- Battle alongside Drizzt Do’Urden and quell the tide of demonic forces spilling from the Underdark including the dreaded Demogorgon.
- Red Orchestra 2: Reinforcement Update Pack Released
- The Reinforcement Update Pack for Red Orchestra 2 is available now on Steam - and to celebrate the game's available for free for a week!