Summoners War Celebrates 100M Downloads with Premiere of Animated Short
Com2uS has surpassed 100 million downloads of their flagship title, Summoners War, and is celebrating with an animated short. It is scheduled to arrive on their Youtube channel on Monday, February 11th, 2019. After the debut, players will be able to earn in-game items and rewards by watching the short in the custom in-game events banner. Com2uS partnered with Skybound North to produce this animated film, and it is titled “Friends & Rivals”. There will also be various events being held in-game, starting today to raise awareness for the animated short.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC, Reckoning, Announced
- Reckoning features four all-new maps, the return of the Exo Grapple playlist, and the thrilling conclusion to Exo Zombies.
- Dual Universe Announces Pre-alpha Date
- Great news from the folks behind Dual Universe (Novaquark), in that we have a date for their pre-alpha access.
- Richard 'Lord British' Garriot backs MyDream
- MyDream Interactive today are thrilled to reveal that high-profile gaming industry legend, Richard 'Lord British' Garriot has shown ...