Summoners War Celebrates 100M Downloads with Premiere of Animated Short
Com2uS has surpassed 100 million downloads of their flagship title, Summoners War, and is celebrating with an animated short. It is scheduled to arrive on their Youtube channel on Monday, February 11th, 2019. After the debut, players will be able to earn in-game items and rewards by watching the short in the custom in-game events banner. Com2uS partnered with Skybound North to produce this animated film, and it is titled “Friends & Rivals”. There will also be various events being held in-game, starting today to raise awareness for the animated short.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lego Minifigures: Square Foot & Zombie Pirate Now Available
- Funcom is expanding LEGO® Minifigures Online with sixteen new minifigures and the brand new monster trials challenge!
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade: Classes Annouced
- Today, just a couple of short days before their Founder’s Program goes live, Behaviour Interactive is happy to announce 18 of their many pla...
- Mia Online Enters Open Beta on Google Play
- CUBINET is proud to release their 3D Open World Action MMORPG Mia Online into Open Beta on Google Play.