Etherium: Multiplayer Beta Available to Pre-order Users
Etherium, your new futuristic RTS from Tindalos Interactive – developers of Stellar Impact – warps into closed-beta today, accessible by those who pre-order the game from the Steam page.
During beta, you’ll have access to the full multiplayer content, single player tutorials allowing you to get to grips with the basics before heading into the fray. We remind you that pre-order players also enjoy 10% off. For a taste of what to expect for the release of the game on March 25, check out our first gameplay video covering the basics of the game.
For more info, visit http://etherium-thegame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Edge Case Games Secures $1.3 Million Funding Led by Mercia Technologies
- Edge Case Games will also explore expanding the game's worldwide audience by adapting the game for the growing Asian market.
- StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Prologue Available Today
- Legacy of the Void™, the standalone conclusion to the StarCraft II trilogy, will arrive by winter.
- EverQuest II Review
- Nearly all of the notable places of the first game exist in EverQuest 2 with the addition of several new places to explore as well.