Etherium: Multiplayer Beta Available to Pre-order Users
Etherium, your new futuristic RTS from Tindalos Interactive – developers of Stellar Impact – warps into closed-beta today, accessible by those who pre-order the game from the Steam page.
During beta, you’ll have access to the full multiplayer content, single player tutorials allowing you to get to grips with the basics before heading into the fray. We remind you that pre-order players also enjoy 10% off. For a taste of what to expect for the release of the game on March 25, check out our first gameplay video covering the basics of the game.
For more info, visit http://etherium-thegame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta? Open Beta? What It All Means
- With so many free to play MMORPGs launching lately, I've seen a lot of people asking “What does closed beta mean?” or “What does op...
- PAX East 2015 Day 2 Recap - SMITE Xbox, Forced 2, Just Shapes and Beats, and Much More!
- I'll not bore waxing poetic about how much fun I've had so far. Instead, I'm going to try and get right down to the nitty gritt...
- FLYFF Turning Point Part 1 Now Live in North America and Europe
- Webzen has announced that FLYFF - Fly For Fun's latest expansion, Turning Point Part 1, has been released in North America and Europe tod...