ESL One Frankfurt 2014 Tickets Sold Out In Minutes
ESL One Frankfurt 2014 sold out the first wave of tickets within minutes of their release on Friday (28.02.14). eSports global leaders, ESL, aim to fill the iconic Commerzbank-Arena (Frankfurt, Germany) for a two day tournament that will see eight of the world’s best Dota 2 teams battle it out for US$150,000 in prize money.
As event organisers prepare to release the second wave of tickets, ESL’s Managing Director of Pro Gaming reported the company is confident the stadium will be packed. Ulrich Schulze said, “We were absolutely overwhelmed by the speed at which tickets were selling. Seeing so many fans wanting to be there for the biggest Dota 2 event to date has once again assured us that filling a football stadium in eSports is not a fantasy anymore.”
More information concerning the event, ticketing and travel can be found over on http://www.esl-one.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Cho'gall and Towers of Doom Review
- I was very pleased with the latest HoTS patch. Blizzard continues to set Heroes of the Storm apart from other games in the genre.
- Dekaron Action 19 Update Part 1 Now Available
- Eagerly awaited by fans for over a year, Part 1 of the massive ACT19 update to Dekaron includes new systems, enemies, weapons, quests...
- Cabal 2 Reveal Trailers Compilation Post
- It's happening! EST Soft is at last pushing ahead with focus group beta testing for long awaited action MMORPG, Cabal 2!