ESL One Frankfurt 2014 Tickets Sold Out In Minutes
ESL One Frankfurt 2014 sold out the first wave of tickets within minutes of their release on Friday (28.02.14). eSports global leaders, ESL, aim to fill the iconic Commerzbank-Arena (Frankfurt, Germany) for a two day tournament that will see eight of the world’s best Dota 2 teams battle it out for US$150,000 in prize money.
As event organisers prepare to release the second wave of tickets, ESL’s Managing Director of Pro Gaming reported the company is confident the stadium will be packed. Ulrich Schulze said, “We were absolutely overwhelmed by the speed at which tickets were selling. Seeing so many fans wanting to be there for the biggest Dota 2 event to date has once again assured us that filling a football stadium in eSports is not a fantasy anymore.”
More information concerning the event, ticketing and travel can be found over on http://www.esl-one.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis: Stargirl Champion Revealed
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Turbine has just revealed a new champion for their F2P MOBA Infinite Crisis known as Stargirl.
- League of Legends Reveals Kled the Cantankerous Cavalier
- Riot Games at last reveals the full kit of their incoming summer champion, Kled.
- RuneScape: Player heat maps released
- Jagex, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, have today released two new heats maps that visually depict player activity b...