Total War – Arena (Technical Alpha) First Look w/ Bottom Tier
Total War – Arena has opened their North American servers for technical alpha testing! Taking nothing but the combat and historical locations from the Total War franchise, Creative Assembly attempts to build a hybrid between MOBA gaming and RTS battles with this unusual unique free to play MMO. By utilizing a progression tree akin to Wargaming titles, you can fight to upgrade your tech tree, general, and individual units to bring your own brand of warfare to the 10v10 arenas.
Get more details of what Total War – Arena offers in this early first look.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge: Unchained Opens Test Server for All Players
- Two test servers are now open to all fans excited to get a peek at ArcheAge: Unchained ahead of the official launch.
- Vikings – Wolves of Midgard Announced
- Kalypso Media and Games Farm today announced Vikings - Wolves of Midgard, a new action RPG with a Norse theme.
- World of Warships Announces New Space Mode
- The latest update for World of Warships will be abandoning Earth and heading to the great star ocean in this next update.