Clash of Avatars Alpha Server Now Available
Clash of Avatars, a new free-to-play(F2P) browser-based 3D MMORPG, will be coming to AMZGame! Drawing on inspiration from anime and cosplay, accompanied by unusual and exotic companions and a wide array of loyal and ever increasing powerful equine, avian and dragon mounts, CoA is a game for players that are looking for fun, entertainment and enjoyment in a game with a community spirit, full of fun, laughter and battle quests to share with friends and gaming family.
Along with the normal aspects of any MMORPG, players of CoA are also given the chance to dance! Players can get funky, break it down with Kpop, even show off their Gangnam style dance moves as they celebrate their victories with friends, unite in a server-wide dance fest or send a challenge to others to meet them in the arena and see who really is the best dancer.
Players start Clash of Avatars by selecting a hero, either Mage, Priest, or Warrior, and creating a name. After that, the player enters the game, and is given the option to follow the quest line through either auto-pathing, or manual play.
- A warm, fun and friendly 3D world of rich and colorful daydreams
- 3 dimensional view with zoom function
- Over 60 fancy and mighty Avatars
- 10 lovely and loyal pets to keep you company
- 5 dance modes for you while you rest
- Over 50 cute or fierce mounts to collect
- World Boss, Corridor Defense and other interesting PvE events await you
- Asura Ground, Coliseum and Flag Conflict are here for exciting PvP Events
- Solo Quiz and World Quiz to reveal how brilliant you are
Clash of Avatars will begin in the Open Alpha testing phase, during which time players are encouraged to test out the various features and functions, while reporting any bugs or issues that may occur. Upon testing completion, the Alpha Server will be erased.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Snail Games Announces Soft-Launch of Tales of Gaia
- The Beta Test for Snail Games Tales of Gaia is over, but that's just the beginning for this mobile title.
- HIT Global Launch Developer Interview
- We had the chance to speak with Yong-Hyun Park, Creator of HIT, to learn more about this mobile phenomena.
- World of Warplanes Adds Two Brand-New Modes
- A limited-time event is coming to World of Warplanes, to let players earn two unique warplanes for their squadron.