Escape from Tarkov News – Extended Alpha Launched
Battlestate Games announced that Escape from Tarkov, their MMOFPS, has entered extended alpha and will be accepting more players in the weeks to come. The chance of being selected for the extended Alpha is higher for those who pre-order the game early and is based on the pre-order package purchased; for example, purchasers of the Prepare for Escape package have a 75% chance of getting into the Alpha, while those who buy the Left Behind package have a 50% chance of getting in.
The Extended Alpha introduces new features including:
- The Woods, a new raid location with open spaces and dense forest
- Weapon failure and repair
- Ability to create groups
- Improved game physics
- Performance optimization & miscellaneous issue fixes
Gamers interested in joining the alpha can pre-order the game here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales Enters Closed Beta
- KoramGame has announced that closed beta for Spirit Tales has launched.
- Fractured Reveals 2018 Development Progress
- Now that 2019 is here, the Sandbox MMO Fractured goes over their progress in the last year in their latest blog post, found below.
- Warframe Teases Echoes of the Sentient
- Warframe has released a new teaser site for Echoes of the Sentient, a new update coming to Warframe's PC version soon.