Armored Warfare’s ‘Arabian Nights – Part II’ Now Available on PC
The second part of the Arabian Nights season of Armored Warfare arrives today on PC with Arabian Nights – Part II. Two new special operations arrive in this update to bring the story arc of this season to an explosive conclusion. Magnus Holter is on a campaign to get revenge on Clayburn INdustries, and players will be crafting a strategy to deal with the final showdown with this season’s antagonists. A new armored vehicle dealer also arrives in Arabian Nights – Part II, Francine De Laroche. She brings with her a selection of powerful French and Italian vehicles to obtain.
Nearly all vehicles Francine will offer are configurable to fit multiple roles on the battlefield, making it one of the most diverse branches ever added to the game. Lastly, battalions will get the long-awaited dedicated Battalion versus Battalion ranked PvP mode in which they will clash for honor, glory and, most importantly, ranking and rewards. Only one victor can come out of this war, and we’ll need all of the firepower we can get for this upcoming deadly confrontation. This update also brings a series of quality-of-life improvements and overhauls to the game mechanics to ultimately make it more enjoyable to play.
New Vehicles to Arabian Nights – Part II
- The AMX-50 Tier 3 Main Battle Tank (“MBT”), AMX-30B2 and AMX-30B2 Brenus Tier 4 MBTs, AMX-40 Tier 5 MBT, AMX-13 DCA Tier 5 Armored Fighting Vehicle (“AFV”) and the C-13 TUA Tier 6 Tank Destroyer (“TD”) are immediately available.
- The following vehicles will be added as the season progresses; Leclerc Prototype Tier 7 MBT, VCAC Mephisto Tier 8 TD, Char Leclerc Tier 9 MBT and the Char Leclerc “Le Terminateur” Tier 10 MBT
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Game Review
- SAO is part Visual Novel, part .Hack-esque MMO simulator, but that’s what the franchise is built on.
- Open beta announced for Sword Girls
- Changyou.com has revealed the open beta date for Sword Girls to be March 28.
- Ingress Mobile Review
- Ingress is a very ambitious game and it's one of the rare occasions where I can say that ambition has been realized. It's basically ...