Warhammer 40K: EC – AMA & Gameplay Demo Today On Twitch
Fans have been asking to see more early gameplay of WH40K: EC and the team at Behaviour is ready to respond with their first official live demo and AMA on Twitch.
teven Lumpkin, Brent Ellison, and Patrick Balthazar will be showing off some of the early combat between Chaos Space Marines and Space Marines. There will also be a close look at the Rhino and Predator tanks in the live demo to show how they handle and wreak havoc. It will all take place in a more polished demo environment. It won’t be full-scale warfare (not the thousand players we’re working towards), but it will be a more polished arena to give an idea of current art direction.
Developers will also answer fan questions while they go through the demo. All of the footage is still very early work in progress (WIP) material. However, staying true to our stance on transparency is important so players, media, and fans alike will get to see what we’re working on as we’re working!
Get your Bolters ready and be sure to tune in Friday, July 11th at 1:30pm ET – http://www.twitch.tv/40kcrusade
Articles You May Enjoy
- Card Hunter: "Attack of the Artifacts" expansion later this month
- Yes, it's the Attack of the Artifacts expansion for the award-winning Card Hunter with all new adventures, cards, monsters and more.
- Endless Fury: New Action MMO from NGames Available Today
- Available now on the burgeoning Game321.com games portal, Endless Fury is a breathtaking side-scrolling arcade-style action MMORPG that gives ...
- Lunaria Story Star Palace Ruins
- Lunaria Story Server 3 “City Harbor” is to be released in GameDP on 02:00 am, August 28th EDT as the increasing population of players dema...