Erebus delayed indefinitely
Outspark has announced that they are delaying Erebus indefinitely, making it “not a near-time priority.”
The announcement comes after feedback from closed beta testing, in which Outspark found that the game required significantly more development time than they can currently devote to push the game into open beta testing.
Outspark also publishes Divine Souls, Secret of the Solstice, and Fiesta Online.
Erebus Gameplay Screenshot
To all Erebus players:
After much consideration Outspark has decided not to release Erebus into Open Beta in the near future. After gathering essential player feedback in the Closed Beta tests, we discovered that Erebus would require more development time than we can accommodate, thus the game is not a near-term priority.
We want to thank everyone who participated in the Closed Beta tests. To those of you that reported critical bugs, offered suggestions, or simply enjoyed the game – we offer our sincerest thanks.
Fortunately, Outspark and our partners have released other great games that we think you’ll love. We have just released the much-anticipated action-MMORPG named Divine Souls where you’ll battle against Cursed Souls to control the Divine Matter.
And, very soon, we’ll be releasing an epic MMORTS set in the age of King Arthur called Heroic Reign: Army of Legends. Check out Divine Souls and Heroic Reign now!
The Outspark Team
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aion Announces Release Date for New Free Expansion, Upheaval
- The North American Aion development team is excited to announce a release date of June 17, 2015, for Aion: Upheaval.
- Joymax celebrates its 15th birthday
- Games publisher and developer Joymax is celebrating its 15th birthday this month.
- Infinite Crisis: Gotham Divided Coming Soon
- Turbine announces Infinite Crisis will receive its first tri-lane map, Gotham Divided, on January 29.