Era of Celestials Halloween Event Begins on Saturday
Era of Celestials is getting into the spooky season beginning on Saturday, with a Trick or Treat Event and a new Dungeon. Players can also head to a newly-themed King’s Continent capital, complete with a pumpkin farm where players can win prizes such as costumes and mounts. Players can grow a pumpkin on the farm for candy rewards, depending on the size of their pumpkin. That candy can be traded in for those Halloween vanity items and mounts. A new cross-server dungeon, the Sacred Ruins, are now also open for players to explore. Players over
level 700 can now group up and make their way through the many floors to defeat bosses for rare loot packs. There are also altars that can be activated for rewards, and relics that can be randomly found throughout the dungeon with legendary weapons.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder's Operation S.U.M.M.E.R. 2018 Begins Today
- Gaijin Entertainment's War Thunder begins their annual Operation S.U.M.M.E.R. 2018, that will last for two weeks.
- A Fiery Mount Joins League of Angels 2 From the Depths of Hell
- From the magma of the Great Volcano, in the fiery depths of Hell, Magmadon awakens for League of Angels II.
- Vindictus Season 2 Episode 2 Extra Content Update Now Live
- Nexon's fast-paced MMO Vindictus keeps the action coming with its Season 2 Episode 2 content update. The latest installation features Pan...