Era of Celestials Halloween Event Begins on Saturday
Era of Celestials is getting into the spooky season beginning on Saturday, with a Trick or Treat Event and a new Dungeon. Players can also head to a newly-themed King’s Continent capital, complete with a pumpkin farm where players can win prizes such as costumes and mounts. Players can grow a pumpkin on the farm for candy rewards, depending on the size of their pumpkin. That candy can be traded in for those Halloween vanity items and mounts. A new cross-server dungeon, the Sacred Ruins, are now also open for players to explore. Players over
level 700 can now group up and make their way through the many floors to defeat bosses for rare loot packs. There are also altars that can be activated for rewards, and relics that can be randomly found throughout the dungeon with legendary weapons.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dark Eclipse Adds Ranked Mode In Their Latest Update
- The first-ever PSVR Moba, Dark Eclipse just became way more competitive with their 2.0 update. 2.0 officially adds Ranked Mode into the game.
- SMITE Alien Attacks Patch Notes Revealed
- Hirez Studios reveals a new minor tweak patch for third person MOBA, SMITE.
- Spellweaver TCG: Now Greenlit On Steam
- Spellweaver, a new Digital Trading Card Game, has officially been Greenlit and will be coming to Steam later this year. Spellweaver is a class...