Era of Celestials Halloween Event Begins on Saturday
Era of Celestials is getting into the spooky season beginning on Saturday, with a Trick or Treat Event and a new Dungeon. Players can also head to a newly-themed King’s Continent capital, complete with a pumpkin farm where players can win prizes such as costumes and mounts. Players can grow a pumpkin on the farm for candy rewards, depending on the size of their pumpkin. That candy can be traded in for those Halloween vanity items and mounts. A new cross-server dungeon, the Sacred Ruins, are now also open for players to explore. Players over
level 700 can now group up and make their way through the many floors to defeat bosses for rare loot packs. There are also altars that can be activated for rewards, and relics that can be randomly found throughout the dungeon with legendary weapons.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II Coming to Xbox One
- NeocoreGames announced today that The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II will be available on Xbox One on July 1.
- Ratz Instagib Steam Early Access is Here, and it's Pure Carnage
- The Ratz Instagib Early Access has launched and already the servers a bursting with Ratz fighting for dominance on the leaderboards, customiza...
- Infinite Crisis: Green Lantern Champion Profile Revealed
- Check out the Green Lantern as he will appear in Infinite Crisis!