Two New Maps Revealed in Blacklight Retribution
Perfect World Entertainment has provided new information on their upcoming Blacklight Retribution update, which includes two new maps for players to fight on.
Players will soon be able to battle it out on the new Safehold and Metro maps. Each of the maps will support Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, and Domination modes.
Safehold is built around an open plaza surrounded by buildings. Agents need to be careful going out into the open, or face severe fire from all sides. Be mindful of the large pit in the area too, large enough to drop a hardsuit through. Metro, on the other hand, is all about tight hallways, sharp corners, and dark passages. Proper use of the HRV will be key, and short range weapons such as shotguns will be the go to for this battleground.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Forsaken World and War of the Immortals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Mobile Game Review
- Whenever you hear the word Assassin’s Creed, you’d often expect templars, assassins, Abstergo and some faux conspiracy history stuff.
- ARGO (UK): Two days left to register for beta
- The first round of Beta Testing for the steampunk-inspired, hybrid MMORPG Argo will start on Thursday the 10th of April, leaving players wanti...
- GameSamba Announces Official Title of Attack on Titan Mobile Game
- Attack on Titan: Assault will be available in all major English markets on both Android and iOS when the game releases.