Two New Maps Revealed in Blacklight Retribution
Perfect World Entertainment has provided new information on their upcoming Blacklight Retribution update, which includes two new maps for players to fight on.
Players will soon be able to battle it out on the new Safehold and Metro maps. Each of the maps will support Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, and Domination modes.
Safehold is built around an open plaza surrounded by buildings. Agents need to be careful going out into the open, or face severe fire from all sides. Be mindful of the large pit in the area too, large enough to drop a hardsuit through. Metro, on the other hand, is all about tight hallways, sharp corners, and dark passages. Proper use of the HRV will be key, and short range weapons such as shotguns will be the go to for this battleground.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Forsaken World and War of the Immortals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dynamight Studios reveals plan to create "Third Way" of character progression for Fractured
- It's hard to reinvent the wheel, but Dynamight Studios aren't adverse to a little hard work for their upcoming title, Fractured.
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Getting Multiplayer
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island will release a multiplayer mode on Steam as a free update on Friday the 13th of May, 2016.
- Lucent Heart announces Stadia expansion
- Gamania has announced the second expansion for Lucent Heart will be coming on March 20.