Crown of Byzantus To Release on Feb 22
A new browser based strategy game called Crown of Byzantus is set to release on February 22nd, 2010. The Finish studio Casual Continent, which is behind Crown of Byzantus, hopes to take on the established German publishers who dominate the browser MMO market in Europe. Simple strategy games like Travian, Tribal Wars, and Ogame have attracted millions of gamer worldwide so there’s definitely demand out there.
From the looks of it, Crown of Bzyantus has a traditional medieval theme to it. The name suggests some emphasis on the Byzantine Empire which was the successor to the Eastern Roman Empire. Byzantium survived for nearly a thousand years after the fall of the Western portion of the Roman Empire. We’ll be sure to put up an official page for Crown of Byzantus when it is released. Players who want a sneak peak at the game can check out the official site at: http://www.byzantus.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe PS4 Launches Update 13.7 with New Challenges And New Weapons
- Warframe has launched Update 13.7, and here’s a rundown of what the team has been doing in Warframe on PS4.
- Armored Warfare Open Test is Extended and Offers Rewards
- Extended through Saturday and now rewards the Object 155 tier 3 premium tank.
- Doom Launches Worldwide
- DOOM is now available worldwide for the Xbox One, PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system, and PC.