Crown of Byzantus To Release on Feb 22
A new browser based strategy game called Crown of Byzantus is set to release on February 22nd, 2010. The Finish studio Casual Continent, which is behind Crown of Byzantus, hopes to take on the established German publishers who dominate the browser MMO market in Europe. Simple strategy games like Travian, Tribal Wars, and Ogame have attracted millions of gamer worldwide so there’s definitely demand out there.
From the looks of it, Crown of Bzyantus has a traditional medieval theme to it. The name suggests some emphasis on the Byzantine Empire which was the successor to the Eastern Roman Empire. Byzantium survived for nearly a thousand years after the fall of the Western portion of the Roman Empire. We’ll be sure to put up an official page for Crown of Byzantus when it is released. Players who want a sneak peak at the game can check out the official site at: http://www.byzantus.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneFest 2014 Tickets Go On Sale
- Jagex has officially begun sales for the 2014 RuneFest. Whether purchasing online or through in in-game cash shop, you can now claim your tick...
- Big Huge Games and Nexon M Release DomiNations
- Big Huge Games and Nexon M have released DomiNations, a mobile strategy game challenging players to lead their own civilization.
- Shrine of the Eidolon comes to Warframe on Console Next Week
- Canadian developer Digital Extremes' next update for Warframe on console is coming next week, Shrine of the Eidolon.