Crown of Byzantus To Release on Feb 22
A new browser based strategy game called Crown of Byzantus is set to release on February 22nd, 2010. The Finish studio Casual Continent, which is behind Crown of Byzantus, hopes to take on the established German publishers who dominate the browser MMO market in Europe. Simple strategy games like Travian, Tribal Wars, and Ogame have attracted millions of gamer worldwide so there’s definitely demand out there.
From the looks of it, Crown of Bzyantus has a traditional medieval theme to it. The name suggests some emphasis on the Byzantine Empire which was the successor to the Eastern Roman Empire. Byzantium survived for nearly a thousand years after the fall of the Western portion of the Roman Empire. We’ll be sure to put up an official page for Crown of Byzantus when it is released. Players who want a sneak peak at the game can check out the official site at: http://www.byzantus.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- PWE's Swordsman Online Hits Chinese Beta Testing
- For our regular viewers that caught JamesBl0nde and DizzyPW's Most Anticipated Games of 2013, you may have learned of a distant gem we ha...
- Star Trek Online Talks Dinos in Devblog
- Well you'll need a new excuse not to play shortly as a new devblog showcases that the team is digging deep in the lore, all the way back ...
- Dauntless Begins Their Open Beta in May
- Dauntless, the free-to-play Behemoth-hunting title will officially be entering the Open Beta phase this May.