Entropia Universe Brings Forth Winter-Themed Quests, Monsters and Treasure
Starting today, fans of Entropia Universe can get into the holiday spirit by doing battle with blizzards of evil enemies for valuable loot boxes. The annual Merry Mayhem has begun, and lasts until January 15th, giving players ample time to scour for valuable resources in this harsh winter. This year, Merry Mayhem is completely revamped, with ten separate categories each containing their own unique prize pools for players to collect. Participants will be tested with time-based combat against bosses and spawning creatures to hold the top spot in their category. Defeated enemies are stocked full of loot in the form of Mayhem Tokens, which can be exchanged for exclusive items from the Mayhem Token Vendor. If you need the rules for the event, they can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Saga (Dragonica Online) Review
- With its unique and addictive gameplay Dragon Saga is one of the best free to play side scrolling MMORPGs currently on the market.
- Ragnarok Online 2 Beta Weekend Events Revealed
- WarpPortal today is announcing an exciting line-up of events to celebrate the Beta testing period for upcoming sequel to their world-renown Ra...
- PAX West 2017: Ship of Heroes Talk with Casey McGeever
- In August 2012, NCSoft announced the closure of Paragon Studios and the subsequent sunsetting of its premier MMORPG, City of Heroes.